News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCDear Bella,

How does one cause mass zombie-ism to occur?

And referring to the other concern: The lady's magical operations have failed her. Now it is my turn. I'll not say anything till now to preserve my spirit of sneakiness. hehehe.
Hmmm.......mass zombie-ism?
Up until now, I have relied on malaul to kill people one by one, recruiting them into my army in the process.
I suppose one could get malaul, and others like her, to slip a zombie producing potion of some sort into the coffee they serve to unwitting future zombies.
Just one minion in each starbucks should do the trick, don't you think?

*Bella rushes off to her secret lab in the basement of the abandoned church which serves as her headquaters, and begins mixing zombie producing elixers*

PS: Can't wait to hear how things go regarding your other concern.  :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

Quote from: RiffZombie Attack Simulator

coolest
link
ever
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Malaul The Caffeinatrixx
Quote from: RiffZombie Attack Simulator

coolest
link
ever

Yep. But I think of the green ones as crackheads and the pink ones as potheads...sorry....I had to urbanize it.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

riff

Yeah, I could watch that thing for hours :)
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Malaul

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC

Yep. But I think of the green ones as crackheads and the pink ones as potheads...sorry....I had to urbanize it.

I think the green ones are the ones on absinthe thinkin they are zombies, then gettin the rest drunk off it as well
the red ones are the ravers dealing with Stranger danger
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Dear Bella,

I have discovered and removed a dead bird from the plumbing in my bathroom sink.

Fung Shui speaking and for the sake of balance, must I now insert a dead fish into my kitchen plumbing?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Reluctant with nose plugs and rubber gloves

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Bella

Darling Demonica,

It all depends upon the state of the bird, sweetie.....
Was it skeletal in nature? Or kind of smooshy?

If it was skeletal, then you should insert the bones of a fish caught and eaten by Baron Von Poobah, himself.
If however, the bird was still somewhat squishy and/or smooshy you can either have devil squerrell pour some of her human soup down the drain.....or.......you could sacrifice a some of your yummy ( :roll: ) tofurkey leftovers.
just like in a dream

devil squerrel

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomDarling Demonica,

If it was skeletal, then you should insert the bones of a fish caught and eaten by Baron Von Poobah, himself.
If however, the bird was still somewhat squishy and/or smooshy you can either have devil squerrell pour some of her human soup down the drain.....or.......you could sacrifice a some of your yummy ( :roll: ) tofurkey leftovers.

yez, I wil poor soupe.
gud souup. yumme humans.
:twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:
brain, do a spel chek

"Lovly day sed "mrs, Luve.

The peaple are wanderful today i shal give each one $30

hehehehehe... i ate you

muahhhhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhh im evil!!!!!!!

How do you kill that which is ancient?

Bella

What is the nature of this particular ancient one?
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ZombieZombieZombieHow do you kill that which is ancient?

Take away its heart medication.

Duh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Duh.

and yet that which cannot die may eternal lie
until death itself dies...
Hell is other people.

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Thank you Bella.......................
Actually the bird was a severed hand with four fingers bent towards the palm and the middle finger stretched upwards.

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: horab toda infinite power
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Duh.

and yet that which cannot die may eternal lie
until death itself dies...

"Until with strange aeons, even death may die"

Because it didn't take its heart medication.

I'm telling you, I have it all figured out.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Quote from: Duchess Demonica

Thank you Bella.......................
Actually the bird was a severed hand with four fingers bent towards the palm and the middle finger stretched upwards.

Go with the human soup for sure, then Sweetie.

PS: You little shit.
just like in a dream