News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: LMNO's Shadow
Quote from: T'ai KungI'll take this one.

Fluffy, he's been trying to find a way to work the NSRA into the storyline without letting the NSRA become the storyline. [/delusionsofgrandeur]

8)

That dickhead says he's already got the NSRA worked into the storyline, but he can't figure out what the Ocean has anything to do with anything.

What a moronic asshole.

Oi! He wants you back sooner or later.  Now, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard one, where I have to beg and plead and be a general embarassment?

agent compassion

QuoteAren't you glad it was real and not a scary dream caused by overdosing on chocolate? (As if a chocolate overdose were even possible.)

There's no such thing as a chocolate overdose... :)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Bella

Quote from: agent compassion
QuoteAren't you glad it was real and not a scary dream caused by overdosing on chocolate? (As if a chocolate overdose were even possible.)

There's no such thing as a chocolate overdose... :)
I know. :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Sepia

Dear Bella,
why?

Sincerely,
Sepia
Everyone will always be too late

agent compassion

I'll take this one.

Dear Sepia,

Because She said so.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Zurtok Khan

Bella,

Is the girl I went on a date with last night trying to manipulate me, or am I paranoid because I'm manipulating her?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

LMNO

As it turns out, Demonica is right, I did leave my cymbal stand at the show.  

Now, will I get it back before this Sundays show, where I open for Jarboe?

PS to Kung - i.e. stands for "id est" ("that is").  
e.g. stands for "exempli gratia" ("for example").

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Bella

Quote from: ScribeBella, will I get good scores in my exams, despite not going to the lectures or revising much?

Dear Scribe,

I pulled three cards and two out of three were upright. That means you'll get fair to middin' grades despite not going to lectures or doing much revising. The one reversed card is the Four of Cups, which in this deck, shows a young person sitting on the floor of a box or a very small room and drawing on a large piece of paper. She is tired, with rings around her eyes, and is surrounded by cups of coffee and tea. This card signifies boredom and stagnation, and also advises one to seek a fresh approach. In other words, you'll do alright, but would get even better scores if you found a new approach to your studying and revising.

just like in a dream

Cain

Thanks Bella.  I actually started a new method today, so here's hoping! :D

LMNO

Bella, your deck is really cool. Did you design that yourself?

Bella

Quote from: LMNOBella, your deck is really cool. Did you design that yourself?
Thanks. I love this deck because the images make more sense to me than any other I've tried, but I didn't design it. It's the Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot by Graham Cameron. Here's a pic of the box and the Temperance card that showed up in Sepia's reading the other morning:

just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: LMNOAs it turns out, Demonica is right, I did leave my cymbal stand at the show.  

Now, will I get it back before this Sundays show, where I open for Jarboe?

PS to Kung - i.e. stands for "id est" ("that is").  
e.g. stands for "exempli gratia" ("for example").

Dear LMNO,

Demonica was hoping she was wrong, this time and so was I. She says that someone picked your stand up and put it somewhere. She can't tell if they took it home or merely put it someplace backstage. But at the moment, it's somewhere kind of dark - which is why she can't see where it is. You'll have to talk to the people who cleaned up to get it back.

Congrats on the show this coming up weekend. That's cool.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: Zurtok KhanBella,

Is the girl I went on a date with last night trying to manipulate me, or am I paranoid because I'm manipulating her?

Dear Zurtok,

Probably a little bit of both. Only one card out of three is upright and it indicates to me that if she's manipulating you, it's out of habit and she isn't doing it intentionally.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: agent compassionI'll take this one.

Dear Sepia,

Because She said so.

8)

Dear Sepia,

This is of course, the correct answer.  :wink: Thanks, AC.
just like in a dream