News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Sorte Dragen

Baron von Poohbah's parents are nuts, don't know if it's genetic.

His mother is partly almond and his father is a walnut
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

Quote from: Den Sorte DragenBaron von Poohbah's parents are nuts, don't know if it's genetic.

His mother is partly almond and his father is a walnut

Dear Demonica,

What Dragen said. :twisted:

Except that the evil Baron is also a sour old dried up apple and I'm going to hex his butt for you, sweetheart.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

dear bella. i'm having problems inventing things. everything i invent is already invented.is there help for me.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Quote from: slothrop23dear bella. i'm having problems inventing things. everything i invent is already invented.is there help for me.

Dear Slothrop,

I have an idea....what if you invented like a time machine or some kind of
other device like that. then you can go back and invent things before other people get the chance to do it.
just like in a dream

slothrop23

8)
i better wait until someone invents one first, then i can go back in time at exactly 88mph and steal the blueprints form a crazy proffesor friend.
shag my mum and excite my dad and cover a bully in manure, prerequisits i'm afraid.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Quote from: slothrop238)
i better wait until someone invents one first, then i can go back in time at exactly 88mph and steal the blueprints form a crazy proffesor friend.
shag my mum and excite my dad and cover a bully in manure, prerequisits i'm afraid.
You really think something like that could work? :roll:

I don't think it can, unless you throw a skateboard in there somewhere.
just like in a dream

Penumbral

Dear John,

I am suffering from short term memory loss, and I can't remember why. The guy who dose that stuff gave me some info and stuff, but then I ate brownies and... Well they where really good... No Shit they where Great! And umm... My car had something to I think do with batter or putting maybe yogert. Whatever happend to that guy with the wood? Erm wood why when I talk to you dose it always go back to a subject like that. I have mutual but I can't remember what it is we are going to do. I wonder why I forgot maybe I should see a docter about that or talk to one of those people who tell you what to do when you have one of those problems like you know mental retardation or jacobs deseis. Man it would suck to have some sort of inherited desies you would like have it forever sept htat super female one where the girl has 3 X chromosones that dosent do anything. But you have to have sex to get a kid so I dont have any kids. Good thing that too beacuse of condoms and all. man lub is over rated as toothpast my teeth are no wighter then when I used lemon sause. Holy shit Im missing some teeth... I think that may have somthing to do with this weird sexual exsperiance with the tooth fairy the other night... I dont remember what happend. Man dose that chick have some weird fetishis I never knew anyone who did some of that stuff... Well exsept the part with blood I know somone else like that, but It never went anywhere because she was so much older and everything... I will be older next year. Kinda weird when you think about what? shit where was that sentance going. Well anywhay I dont know what I am writting so maybe I should do stuff with things Erm bye bye whatsyourname I totally don't remember.
-some guy I think Im a guy let me check... Yep Im a dude.

Trollax

Dear Bella,
        Please save my dog. Enclosed is a paper clip, a rubber band, and a bendy straw...

Grundz

Dear Bella,
Looking at the previous questions and tasks these nuts have set before you got me wondering...

Are you in any way related to McGyver? (Or is it just one of those perfectly normal everday arrangements where we can never see you both in the same place at the same time?)

Thanks,
Konfused in Kalamazoo.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: GrundzDear Bella,
Looking at the previous questions and tasks these nuts have set before you got me wondering...

Are you in any way related to McGyver? (Or is it just one of those perfectly normal everday arrangements where we can never see you both in the same place at the same time?)

Thanks,
Konfused in Kalamazoo.

Well, she is a product a random body parts being put to gether so for all we know the IS McGyver!

Den Sorte Dragen

dear bella,

Whilst designing the DSS for DSS (I thus mean the discordian shopping squid) I was wondering wether it should bear 8 shopping bags or also other things.

And then a litle problem aside of that.....my last spanking has been a while now and i'm feeling kind of impovrished because of that

can u help me
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

Quote from: PenumbralDear John,

I am suffering from short term memory loss, and I can't remember why. The guy who dose that stuff gave me some info and stuff, but then I ate brownies and... Well they where really good... No Shit they where Great! And umm... My car had something to I think do with batter or putting maybe yogert. Whatever happend to that guy with the wood? Erm wood why when I talk to you dose it always go back to a subject like that. I have mutual but I can't remember what it is we are going to do. I wonder why I forgot maybe I should see a docter about that or talk to one of those people who tell you what to do when you have one of those problems like you know mental retardation or jacobs deseis. Man it would suck to have some sort of inherited desies you would like have it forever sept htat super female one where the girl has 3 X chromosones that dosent do anything. But you have to have sex to get a kid so I dont have any kids. Good thing that too beacuse of condoms and all. man lub is over rated as toothpast my teeth are no wighter then when I used lemon sause. Holy shit Im missing some teeth... I think that may have somthing to do with this weird sexual exsperiance with the tooth fairy the other night... I dont remember what happend. Man dose that chick have some weird fetishis I never knew anyone who did some of that stuff... Well exsept the part with blood I know somone else like that, but It never went anywhere because she was so much older and everything... I will be older next year. Kinda weird when you think about what? shit where was that sentance going. Well anywhay I dont know what I am writting so maybe I should do stuff with things Erm bye bye whatsyourname I totally don't remember.
-some guy I think Im a guy let me check... Yep Im a dude.

*Demonica Darling?  I think this one is for you :wink:*

Dear Penumbral,

My sister, Demonica...... who likes to dress up like the tooth fairy and call herself  "John".....will be responding to this question from you.  It's my philosophy that the one who makes the mess gets to clean it up, if you know what I mean.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODDDear Bella,
        Please save my dog. Enclosed is a paper clip, a rubber band, and a bendy straw...
Dear Trollax,

Is that rubber band wrapped around some cold hard cash?
Because otherwise..............
just like in a dream

Bella

Thanks,
Konfused in Kalamazoo.

Dear Konfused,

I went to Kalamazoo once. :P

In fact, I have a photo of the old train station there.....that must have been the time that bank teller locked herself in the vault of a building that was about to be demolished, and no one but me even knew she was there.....much less how to get her out. Good thing I had that bendy straw in my pocket, isn't it?

I mean......um......McGyver? Who the hell is that? Never heard of the fellow.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: Hotsuma

Thanks,
Konfused in Kalamazoo.

Well, she is a product a random body parts being put to gether so for all we know the IS McGyver!

:wink: Shhhh!
just like in a dream