News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragendear bella,

Whilst designing the DSS for DSS (I thus mean the discordian shopping squid) I was wondering wether it should bear 8 shopping bags or also other things.

And then a litle problem aside of that.....my last spanking has been a while now and i'm feeling kind of impovrished because of that

can u help me

Dear Dragen,

So sorry about your lack of spanking, but the only form of discipline with which I am familiar is to "accidentally" drop someone on their heads.  Perhaps my sister could be of assistance. :twisted:

PS: Demonica Honey? This one is for you too. You can thank me later, darling.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Whilst designing the DSS for DSS (I thus mean the discordian shopping squid) I was wondering wether it should bear 8 shopping bags or also other things.

And then a litle problem aside of that.....my last spanking has been a while now and i'm feeling kind of impovrished because of that

can u help me

Dear Dragen,

So sorry about your lack of spanking, but the only form of discipline with which I am familiar is to "accidentally" drop someone on their heads.  Perhaps my sister could be of assistance. :twisted:

"this one is for you too" ? Has Demonica got a collection or a large plantation?
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

can u help me

Dear Dragen,

"this one is for you too" ? Has Demonica got a collection or a large plantation?

No.......this is the second "Dear Bella" letter I'm giving her to answer. Although, she does have that commune, remember?
just like in a dream

Den Sorte Dragen

well what does it say about a community leader when she's out of town merely a week after she founded it. She must be evil :lol:
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenwell what does it say about a community leader when she's out of town merely a week after she founded it. She must be evil :lol:
My little sister?
You're calling my little sister evil?
Smart man :twisted:
just like in a dream

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenwell what does it say about a community leader when she's out of town merely a week after she founded it. She must be evil :lol:
My little sister?
You're calling my little sister evil?
Smart man :twisted:

My ego is very happy thx to your comment :D

Trollax

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODDDear Bella,
        Please save my dog. Enclosed is a paper clip, a rubber band, and a bendy straw...
Dear Trollax,

Is that rubber band wrapped around some cold hard cash?
Because otherwise..............

Yep, there's $300 in fifties, about $500 in 20's and some spare change I had lying around. I converted it to Euros so you can get more money for it when you exchange it. I put it in the freezer for about 9 hours too... I know your preferences  :wink:

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: Den Sorte DragenBaron von Poohbah's parents are nuts, don't know if it's genetic.

His mother is partly almond and his father is a walnut

>:D

Do you know him?  You must know him!
His mother is an almond and his father is a walnut, but his grandparents are filberts and pecans.

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

Quote from: PenumbralDear John,

I am suffering from short term memory loss, and I can't remember why. The guy who dose that stuff gave me some info and stuff, but then I ate brownies and... Well they where really good... No Shit they where Great! And umm... My car had something to I think do with batter or putting maybe yogert. Whatever happend to that guy with the wood? Erm wood why when I talk to you dose it always go back to a subject like that. I have mutual but I can't remember what it is we are going to do. I wonder why I forgot maybe I should see a docter about that or talk to one of those people who tell you what to do when you have one of those problems like you know mental retardation or jacobs deseis. Man it would suck to have some sort of inherited desies you would like have it forever sept htat super female one where the girl has 3 X chromosones that dosent do anything. But you have to have sex to get a kid so I dont have any kids. Good thing that too beacuse of condoms and all. man lub is over rated as toothpast my teeth are no wighter then when I used lemon sause. Holy shit Im missing some teeth... I think that may have somthing to do with this weird sexual exsperiance with the tooth fairy the other night... I dont remember what happend. Man dose that chick have some weird fetishis I never knew anyone who did some of that stuff... Well exsept the part with blood I know somone else like that, but It never went anywhere because she was so much older and everything... I will be older next year. Kinda weird when you think about what? shit where was that sentance going. Well anywhay I dont know what I am writting so maybe I should do stuff with things Erm bye bye whatsyourname I totally don't remember.
-some guy I think Im a guy let me check... Yep Im a dude.

Dear Dude,

Be grateful for short term memory loss.  Especially the free variety because some people are willing to pay big money for that.  As for the tooth fairy, well, everyone knows there is no tooth fairy.  That must have been an evil conspiracy memory implant and a figment of holographic imagination.  I'm sorry to say this post is also imaginary as are most of the people that you've met and spoken with in the last six months, including your parents.

Sorry.

Sincerely,
John.....er....Demonica

P.S.  Beware the midget

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

can u help me

Dear Dragen,

Dear Dragen,

I have a nice spanking for you Dragen.........................would you like the 'jello paddle' or the 'pudding paddle'?

*Spanks Dragen before he has time to answer*  :wink:

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Duchess Demonica

can u help me

Dear Dragen,

Dear Dragen,

I have a nice spanking for you Dragen.........................would you like the 'jello paddle' or the 'pudding paddle'?

*Spanks Dragen before he has time to answer*  :wink:

thank you very much ..........you're so kind :D

*always in for more* :twisted:

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Den Sorte DragenBaron von Poohbah's parents are nuts, don't know if it's genetic.

His mother is an almond and his father is a walnut, but his grandparents are filberts and pecans.

Yeah probably, but they can't be coconuts (I know they don't migrate).

I heard you live in be-kinky-and-get-arrested-for-it-Utah? I really feel pity for you now *supporthug* :wink:

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

I heard you live in be-kinky-and-get-arrested-for-it-Utah? I really feel pity for you now *supporthug* :wink:

<------------------------writing from jail cell

Thank you for the support hug   :D

1,000 spankings for you!   :twisted:

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

Anonymous

<------------------------writing from jail cell

Thank you for the support hug   :D

1,000 spankings for you!   :twisted:

*very greatfull* :twisted:

I'ld go move to my older sister to CA (inviting yourself of course) instead of becomming a dehydrated flower in a big grey field.

Slarti

spankings are a silly thing
like a bundle of flaming string
they tie you up and burn your skin
to look without, first look within.