News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Clowns?!?! :shock:

First of all, one should avoid the circus at all costs.

If one absolutely must attend circus and is attacked by clowns,  then of course it's best to go for the juggler.
Rip their little clown throats out. Slice and dice them. Wring them out and hang them up to dry.
Stomp them into dust and feed them to the elephants.

I hate to come across as a violent person, but when dealing with clowns, ettiquette is a luxury one cannot afford.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Some GuyDear Bella,

If one was at the circus and was attacked by the clowns, would it be best to go for the juggler?

Unsure about clown ettiquette.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

OMG

thats was TERRIBLE!!!

someone punish this guy!!!

it wasn´t me
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragenit wasn´t me

How do you know it wasn't you? You're the kind of guy that'd want it to be you.

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Some Guy

ask Malaul
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Malaul

Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

ask Malaul
actually, I was thinking the same thing, you know youde love to be punished!!! Even if it WASTN something you did   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Den Sorte Dragen

ask Malaul
actually, I was thinking the same thing, you know youde love to be punished!!! Even if it WASTN something you did   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

i didn¬¥t ....i swear....make me confess if you like  :wink:

Bella

Yeah, Malaul......make him confess.

I dare you. :twisted:
just like in a dream

slothrop23

dear bella, i seem to have had my eyes poked out, and the sockets damaged, is there anything i can do to make people think there is nothing wrong with me. i ve tried glasses, ive tried being in a boy band, ive tried passing myself off as hulk hogan. please help
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Quote from: slothrop23dear bella, i seem to have had my eyes poked out, and the sockets damaged, is there anything i can do to make people think there is nothing wrong with me. i ve tried glasses, ive tried being in a boy band, ive tried passing myself off as hulk hogan. please help
Dear Slothrop,

You've had your poor eyes poked out? How sad.
It sure sounds like you've tried all the conventional methods for healing.
I can't quite believe none of them have worked for you.

In this case, it's obviously going to take extreme measures to fix you up.
You're either going to have to get yourself some of those glasses with the googly eyes or try some serious reiki healing.
I recommend both, actually.

PS: you really have to stop playing knifey/spooney, okay?
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: slothrop23dear bella, i seem to have had my eyes poked out, and the sockets damaged, is there anything i can do to make people think there is nothing wrong with me. i ve tried glasses, ive tried being in a boy band, ive tried passing myself off as hulk hogan. please help
Dear Slothrop,

You're either going to have to get yourself some of those glasses with the googly eyes or try some serious reiki healing.

I think we've still got some eyeballs left in the jar.

Might not have MATCHING ones, though.

Rev Roger,
Should never have told Efrim that they were pickled eggs.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Dear Slothrop,

I think we've still got some eyeballs left in the jar.

Might not have MATCHING ones, though.

Rev Roger,
Should never have told Efrim that they were pickled eggs.
That was downright evil of you, Rev. Shame on you.  :twisted:

I say dig them out and we'll give him the closest matches you're able to come up with.
Hell, if different colored eyes are good enough for David Bowie, then they're good enough for slothrop.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Dear Bella:  The John Wayne Rant keeps bouncing around in my head, getting bigger and bigger, and the fucking thing won't come out.  I now have a dented out forehead, radiation burns, and strange growths on my neck.

Either this one's gonna be a doozy, or my head will explode like in the movie Scanners.  Either way, I'm happy...BUT:

Is it polite to have your head detonate in public?

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerDear Bella:  The John Wayne Rant keeps bouncing around in my head, getting bigger and bigger, and the fucking thing won't come out.  I now have a dented out forehead, radiation burns, and strange growths on my neck.

Either this one's gonna be a doozy, or my head will explode like in the movie Scanners.  Either way, I'm happy...BUT:

Dear Roger,

Not really, but at this point you have bigger things to worry about than being polite.

We gotta get that rant out somehow.
Have you tried dictating it to someone instead of trying to type it out?
My friend dictated her latest channeling session to me today and she said it was a lot easier that way.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerDear Bella:  The John Wayne Rant keeps bouncing around in my head, getting bigger and bigger, and the fucking thing won't come out.  I now have a dented out forehead, radiation burns, and strange growths on my neck.

Dear Roger,

Not really, but at this point you have bigger things to worry about than being polite.

We gotta get that rant out somehow.
Have you tried dictating it to someone instead of trying to type it out?
My friend dictated her latest channeling session to me today and she said it was a lot easier that way.

Nope.  When it's ready, it will come out.  I hope.

Of course, there's always the chance that it will come out like in the movie Alien, but that's the risk you take as a Mad Prophet(tm).