News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

I Have A Suspect For The "Concordia Movement" Guy . . .

Started by hooplala, March 15, 2007, 12:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mangrove

hot carl?

that sounds weird and icky...please to not be telling me the story behind this new moniker.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

I think this is the correct inaction to take.  I don't remember exactly what it is, but I'm pretty sure your assessment is correct. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on March 16, 2007, 11:53:18 AM
hot carl?

that sounds weird and icky...please to not be telling me the story behind this new moniker.

Starship, Take Me came up with the name, after not wanting his own name to be linked to seriously creepy pedophilia by Discordians for forever.

Which is pretty fair.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on March 16, 2007, 11:53:18 AM
hot carl?

It's when a chick sucks your dick while you take a shit.

You're welcome.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Messier Undertree

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davedim on March 16, 2007, 06:35:48 PM
A Hot-Carl is when you shit on a girl's face.

Quote from: LMNO on March 16, 2007, 06:33:20 PM
I thought that was a "blumpkin".

You are both wrong.

And culturally illiterate.  Get on your knees and pray to Ron Jeremy for forgiveness, you fucking heathens.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Messier Undertree

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: davedim on March 16, 2007, 06:43:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 16, 2007, 06:41:10 PM
You are both wrong.

And culturally illiterate.  Get on your knees and pray to Ron Jeremy for forgiveness, you fucking heathens.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hot-Carl

:thanks:

Who are you going to believe?  The Good Reverend - your spiritual advisor - or some dictionary?

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 16, 2007, 06:46:16 PM
Who are you going to believe?  The Good Reverend - your spiritual advisor - or some dictionary?

Point.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, look at definition 6.

Tho I am a fan of definition 5.

Thurnez Isa

Quote15.   Hot-Carl         56 up, 151 down   

A hot carl is when you are taking a shit and getting off while your girl gives you head (preferably while on the toilet).
(It is NOT taking a shit on someone's face, whether or not there's plastic wrap!!!)

I insisted on being given a Hot-Carl, but my girlfriend thought it was too disgusting.

personally I always thought it was defination 3
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Messier Undertree

I always thought it was Definition 1, the most popular one.

I have now decided to accept this definition:

QuoteHot-Carl     

When you take a shit in your hand, throw it at somebody's face and kick them through a window.

I was so pissed off I Hot-Carl'd the guy interviewing me for the job!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.