News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Open season on noobs - 50 posts my ass

Started by P3nT4gR4m, March 26, 2007, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

that would be akin to a horsefly passing on a manure pile.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Mr. Anchovy on March 28, 2007, 05:57:33 PMActually, being a foreigner, I still kind of cannot believe that groups of strapping young lads enjoy paddling themselves with a piece of wood and their environment considers them more masculine than before. Do these things actually happen or is that just propaganda?

you don't have that in germany?

cause here in the netherlands, we have some "corps" student associations that have hazing rituals for about a month or so, i'm not really sure if there's spanking going on, they're rather secretive about this, worst is (i think) the "introduction" camp, where new members are not allowed to wash, have to share one toothbrush (i guess everybody has herpes there), stupid exercises like standing on one leg for extended periods of time and "humming" .. pff i forgot what other crazy games they play.
after one alcohol-related death, these rituals are now highly controlled by the university, guaranteed amounts of sleep, strictly no alcohol, doctors on hold, as long as the fucking rituals can continue (these are all rich-daddy kids, with century "tradition" and stuff, which is the only reason i can think of the uni didn't simply prohibit the entire ritual hazing stuff).
speaking of alcohol forbidden, it might not surprise you that one guy still managed to get himself in a 3-day coma and permanent kidney damage, simply by drinking oh i dunno SIX liters of water  :argh!:

needless to say, i specifically picked a students association that does NOT have any hazing rituals whatsoever (even though the above ones are the extremes, i disagree with the concept on principle).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anch

We have Neonazis, we have little Hip-Hop kids being cool and flamboyantly dangerous, we have people consuming more alcohol than oxygen, 90 % of the local youth consists of alternative indie kids wearing Kufiya-scarfs, those ...Chuck Taylor shoes and uniform alternative hair, we have a few punks whose life seems to be reduced to being loud and unappetizing, we have a few emos, goths and a load of pink girly girls, but the spanking lot has never quite found it's way into reality over here.

Yesterday I found out that the education I receive makes me a part of the intellectual cream of German society; which is a shame because if my flock (including me, mind you) is already irrepressibly tedious and infantile, how stupid will it get when we approach the bottom?
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. Anchovy on March 29, 2007, 08:04:17 PM
We have Neonazis, we have little Hip-Hop kids being cool and flamboyantly dangerous, we have people consuming more alcohol than oxygen, 90 % of the local youth consists of alternative indie kids wearing Kufiya-scarfs, those ...Chuck Taylor shoes and uniform alternative hair, we have a few punks whose life seems to be reduced to being loud and unappetizing, we have a few emos, goths and a load of pink girly girls, but the spanking lot has never quite found it's way into reality over here.

Yesterday I found out that the education I receive makes me a part of the intellectual cream of German society; which is a shame because if my flock (including me, mind you) is already irrepressibly tedious and infantile, how stupid will it get when we approach the bottom?

There's only one way to find out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Heh, here I'm a noob. Some of you know me, some don't.  But I have NEVER (cough) been known to stir the shit up, so I feel pretty safe around ya'll.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hawk on April 01, 2007, 09:50:16 PM
Heh, here I'm a noob. Some of you know me, some don't.  But I have NEVER (cough) been known to stir the shit up, so I feel pretty safe around ya'll.

Hey, if you're who I think you are, PM me.

Adios

Cramulus

Quote from: Mr. Anchovy on March 29, 2007, 08:04:17 PMwe have a few emos, goths and a load of pink girly girls, but the spanking lot has never quite found it's way into reality over here.

I have certain files on my hard drive that suggest otherwise  :p

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KAOS on March 26, 2007, 05:32:18 PM
People who can't deal with the abuse will fall by the wayside like the screaming emo kids they are.  Those who can hang will do so.

Prophecy, ITT.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Adios

Good gods, some of my very first posts were in this thread!

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"