Author Topic: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread  (Read 107253 times)

Cramulus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
    • Cramul.us
Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Reply #2220 on: November 15, 2018, 08:38:44 pm »
I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know heís incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.

yeah in a previous era, other people might have said to him JESUS FUCK, DON'T EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT

but ahhhh, fuck it, it's all out in the open now

nullified

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: November 15, 2018, 09:39:14 pm »
Iíve gotta say, itís getting interesting. Last week this shit was entirely predictable, and now I have no fucking clue whatís coming. Itís like a delicious daily surprise of rancid dog shit on a bed of roach eggs.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: November 15, 2018, 10:05:05 pm »
I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know heís incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.

He is basically a machine for metabolizing cocaine.  There will be no Nobels this year.

Lots of political dumpster fires to take the place of Yule logs for un-American Americans though.

Well, yes.  There's not much point in being a rich prick if you don't have hordes of peasants, right?  And how do you get peasants?  You give them a very visible worse alternative.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: November 15, 2018, 10:06:00 pm »

yeah in a previous era, other people might have said to him JESUS FUCK, DON'T EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT

but ahhhh, fuck it, it's all out in the open now

Which is why this particular power-grab will fail.

But precendent has been set, and the next one won't fail.
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: November 16, 2018, 07:22:26 am »
I'm starting to think Avenatti works for Trump.

I think Trump is using him to sew WWF tier drama.
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"

nullified

• Known & Noted
  • SPAG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: November 17, 2018, 01:13:11 am »
Nothing surprising, but plenty frightening:

https://apple.news/A-S6nscQvRIeae_QYv_d2QA