Author Topic: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread  (Read 402252 times)

Doktor Howl

• Weaponized Funk
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Reply #4380 on: Yesterday at 03:02:45 am »
So he's not the president any longer, time to unsticky the thread?

I'm gonna give it a week or two for Trump meltdowns, then it goes to the Peanut Farm, seeing as we don't have a hall of fame subforum.
Information wants to be wrong.

altered

• Reluctant Mad Prophet of Mushussu Qudmu
  • Deserved It
  • Beggar-Knight of Eris Militant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: Yesterday at 03:56:12 am »
I don't know. Trump's no Dubya. I wouldn't archive it until he's dead or in jail, unless you don't mind pulling it out of the depths a month or three down the line. Also, judging by the Politico reporting on the transition to Biden's team, we might be uncovering Trump habaneros decades from now. He's successfully plugged the fucking administration up, the office for budgeting (name escapes me) isn't even talking to Biden's fucking team, says the transition "is not a priority". It's wild. I've literally /never/ heard of a presidential transition having political bullshit mucking things up.
“I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me.”

“Ever watch that famous war movie? That’s how it’ll be.”
“Which one?”
“The one where everybody dies.”
— Blood Standard, Laird Barron

Remember the fall of Yin Tu.

Faust

• Tyrannical Overlord
  • Deserved It
  • The Greasy Strangler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: Yesterday at 08:59:41 am »
What he needs now is to be out of the spotlight which he craves.

This thread was at times a high tension, difficult thread. I am amazed and incredibly happy that America pulled it off on righting that mistake, there are those who may not like the means of how the hole in the boat has been plugged, but its possible to work towards better longer term solution now.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

• Technically-Oriented & Horribly Mobile Crecy of Crab Lice.
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: Today at 01:02:57 am »
So he's not the president any longer, time to unsticky the thread?

I'm gonna give it a week or two for Trump meltdowns, then it goes to the Peanut Farm, seeing as we don't have a hall of fame subforum.

Look, the lesson of the era is that it can and will only get funnier. Between upcoming civil and probably criminal lawsuits, random bouts of attention seeking and possible impeachment jazz, this has some legs yet.

Frankly, I don't expect this fun to stop until he is quite dead. And even then, 70/30.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.