News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

signed Sherman Antitrust Act
&
represented the Republic of Venezuela in an international case
against the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Harrison

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Harrison also had electricity installed in the White House for the first time by Edison General Electric Company, but he and his wife would not touch the light switches for fear of electrocution and would often go to sleep with the lights on :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Emperor Kuzco on March 15, 2009, 07:43:26 AM
signed Sherman Antitrust Act
&
represented the Republic of Venezuela in an international case
against the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Harrison
:| Meh.

Quote from: Emperor Kuzco on March 15, 2009, 07:44:25 AM
Harrison also had electricity installed in the White House for the first time by Edison General Electric Company, but he and his wife would not touch the light switches for fear of electrocution and would often go to sleep with the lights on :lulz:
Funny but still not good enough.  I'm going to stick with with Dan Quayle.

I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change. 
      \
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Ari

パンクビッチ

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Von Melee

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bu🤠ns

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jenne

I think Squiddy's right--it's Putin.  Or his non-evil twin.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.