News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Maybe the poll-ees were just allowed to select more than one option, and half of the respondents would back any of the three?  A pie chart is still the wrong way to represent that, though.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

triple zero,

still doesn't quite get what this holiday is all about ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 26, 2009, 08:36:07 PM
triple zero,

still doesn't quite get what this holiday is all about ...

What is there to get?

It's Stuff Your Fat Face With Turkey, Potatoes, and Whatever Else You Feel Like Shoving Down Your Gullet While Leaving Room For Apple and/or Pumpkin Pie, Also Something About Native Americans (If You Care To Think About That Sort of Thing During Dinner) Day.

Triple Zero

none of the amerispags get the reference huh :) but the eurospags do right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Naturally.

My sources in the BNP tell me that Europe will be overrun by a kebab eating, belly-dancing advocating horde any day now.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 27, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
none of the amerispags get the reference huh :) but the eurospags do right?

Oh wait... Turkey...

Cainad,
hurr i'm a durr :whack:

Cain

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Da6s

Not a political cartoon per se, but it needs to be seen:

This license plate belongs to the vice chairman of Morgan Stanley, and happily rests on his Porsche.
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/12/03/the-ultimate-vanity-plate/

:horrormirth:

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Freeky

Quote from: Da6s on December 06, 2009, 11:34:55 AM
Not a political cartoon per se, but it needs to be seen:

This license plate belongs to the vice chairman of Morgan Stanley, and happily rests on his Porsche.
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/12/03/the-ultimate-vanity-plate/

:horrormirth:
Sons of whorebag bitches. that's disgustingly cocky. :horrormirth:

Cain

On the other hand, guess what is going to be the most keyed car in the US this time next week?

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2009, 07:42:52 PM
On the other hand, guess what is going to be the most keyed car in the US this time next week?

:lulz:

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2009, 07:42:52 PM
That's much more reasonable than my idea. Car bombings are kind of over done at this point anyway, don't you think?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)