News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

LMNO

Holy crap, what's going on when Nickle-fucking-back gains a modicum of respect?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on February 15, 2017, 03:09:25 PM
Holy crap, what's going on when Nickle-fucking-back gains a modicum of respect?

... you get somewhat more than a nickel back.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

The Wizard Joseph

I'm full of puns today. I don't know what happened. I took a multivitamin before bed last night and woke up this way.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

People defending Milo Yiannnanananananananiopolous on the internet today:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love that Milo is so far gone that even Nazis won't support him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Most "proper" Nazis hated him for being gay and ambiguously Jewish.  He tried to talk with some Nazis for his first article on the "alt-right" and they told him to go fuck himself.  Was pretty funny.  The crypto-Nazis that make up the remnants of Gamergate and Trump supporters online, however...

Speaking of which:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
Most "proper" Nazis hated him for being gay and ambiguously Jewish.  He tried to talk with some Nazis for his first article on the "Rebranded White Nationalism" and they told him to go fuck himself.  Was pretty funny.  The crypto-Nazis that make up the remnants of Gamergate and Trump supporters online, however...

Speaking of which:

Yoinking this!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 21, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
Most "proper" Nazis hated him for being gay and ambiguously Jewish.  He tried to talk with some Nazis for his first article on the "alt-right" and they told him to go fuck himself.  Was pretty funny.  The crypto-Nazis that make up the remnants of Gamergate and Trump supporters online, however...

Well, he's out of work, his book got yanked, and his landlord evicted him.

Bannon, obviously, isn't lifting a finger to help him.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I predict once he is done mewling he will perform an amazing about turn and try and work for the "liberal" press.  Just wait and see.  He's already on friendly terms with the Guardian's Laurie Penny.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 22, 2017, 02:54:24 AM
I predict once he is done mewling he will perform an amazing about turn and try and work for the "liberal" press.  Just wait and see.  He's already on friendly terms with the Guardian's Laurie Penny.

Not touching that bet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh yeah, definitely. I predict that after the money and attention dry up, Milo will have a breakdown, get some therapy, make a breakthrough, and realize how badly being sexually abused screwed up his head. At least, that'll be the narrative of the memoir he'll publish in late 2018.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We, of course, will never know whether he's sincere, or just exploiting another angle. On the other hand, I'm not sure it matters. People usually become whatever they fake, hence the saying.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I made the same prediction. It seems the logical next turn for a career snowflake.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool