News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dr Goofy

I know I am late but it made me giggle!

Jasper

It'd be perfect if his tongue was flapping around disgustingly.

Elder Iptuous

someone posted this in annuder forum. I don't get it, but the tongue is wagging as you requested.

Jasper

BLAAAAUGH

FUCK

edit:  I SAVED IT, WHY DID I DO THAT AAUUUGH

tyrannosaurus vex

if nobody takes that gif and makes something NSFW out of it, i'll be disappointed.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Jenne

Backstory:  So my neighborhood is your usual fuckfest of suburbia, and right now we're in a small cold war of signage.  Meaning:  Yes on Prop 8 (the "protect sanctity of marriage from teh gheys" prop), McCain/Palin (Cuntree Furst!) set vs. Obama/Biden and No on 8 and other folks who vote for local Dems.

Yeah, so on the corner was this Dem house, with Dem local signage and an Obama/Biden sign.  Last night, this box with the above sign appeard.  :lulz:  BRING IT ON.

I'm doing a stickergasm with my brother during our Halloween Party (perfect cover--costumed kiddies), and I'm putting up some postersignage of my own this weekend as I decorate for Halloween.

"Here Lies Our Constitution" will be a tombstone with the years Bush was in office as its death.

BRING IT ON FUCKERS

Jasper

:lulz:

Awesome.  Go forth and satire ruthlessly.

Jenne

Oh it shall be done.  :D  Those assholes have lobbed the first shot over the tennis fence.  :lol:  Our turn to volley the shit out of it.

I'm sure to get some looks come Halloween.  I don't give a fuck.

Jasper

I have noticed that houses with political signs tend to ward off trick or treaters.

So, more leftover Reese's for you. :)