News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Brother Mythos on October 12, 2017, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on October 11, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2017, 09:32:51 PM
:lulz: :lulz: Not MY friend, but sadly my brother's taste in both people and ideology leaves something to be desired.

You have my condolences.

Thanks. In truth I'm actually pretty fucked up about it. We have... bad blood, but he's my kin and I can't force him to conform to what I consider wise. I just hope he one day realizes how far up his butt his head is before it's too late to extract it.

My brother tries very hard to get a rise out of me, and our father, by claiming he's a diehard Trump supporter. As I don't even bother to acknowledge his statements, he's not getting the reaction out of me that he wants.

In truth, I think my brother is looked for any kind of revenge he can get for the decades of agony I've put him, and his son, through over his/their unwavering dedication to one of the worst sports franchises in Major League Baseball. That, of course, is the Philadelphia Phillies. Being Yankees fans, our dad and I have had a lot to gloat about over the years.

(I suspect Roger will be around soon to formally announce that this is an off-topic thread highjacking, and demand that it be moved elsewhere.)   

At least my brother is not a Trump supporter even in jest. Side discussion ova. Back to teh picz!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Mythos on October 12, 2017, 12:14:01 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on October 11, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 11, 2017, 09:32:51 PM
:lulz: :lulz: Not MY friend, but sadly my brother's taste in both people and ideology leaves something to be desired.

You have my condolences.

Thanks. In truth I'm actually pretty fucked up about it. We have... bad blood, but he's my kin and I can't force him to conform to what I consider wise. I just hope he one day realizes how far up his butt his head is before it's too late to extract it.

My brother tries very hard to get a rise out of me, and our father, by claiming he's a diehard Trump supporter. As I don't even bother to acknowledge his statements, he's not getting the reaction out of me that he wants.

In truth, I think my brother is looked for any kind of revenge he can get for the decades of agony I've put him, and his son, through over his/their unwavering dedication to one of the worst sports franchises in Major League Baseball. That, of course, is the Philadelphia Phillies. Being Yankees fans, our dad and I have had a lot to gloat about over the years.

(I suspect Roger will be around soon to formally announce that this is an off-topic thread highjacking, and demand that it be moved elsewhere.)   

Roger is a cunt, this is undeniable on the evidence.

However, even Roger hates the Phillies, and therefore can't be arsed to split the thread. 

Roger feels bad about this lack of validation, and suggests you ask ECH for a refund.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Brother Mythos

How about that.

So, getting back to our regularly scheduled program:

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, we could, but I'm a cunt.

And, IIRC, a "Nazi".  It was Nazi, wasn't it?  I'd be embarrassed to hate you like poison for the wrong reason.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

I may not be in this Holy a state agan for w hile so listen up. And SHUT UP!

TGRR wa a a lot of things but a cuntnazi was not one of them!!!!!

Yoy seem like areasonable sort Mythos, and no point appologizin to the dead, but ypu should consider appologizin anyway. He's DEAD! Have yhe no resprct!?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Mythos

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 12, 2017, 07:43:53 AM
I may not be in this Holy a state agan for w hile so listen up. And SHUT UP!

TGRR wa a a lot of things but a cuntnazi was not one of them!!!!!

Yoy seem like areasonable sort Mythos, and no point appologizin to the dead, but ypu should consider appologizin anyway. He's DEAD! Have yhe no resprct!?

Under normal circumstances I'd be content to let his moldering, rotting corpse rest in peace. But, I'm in a mood this morning, so fuck 'em, and "atta boy" to the horse that dragged him through cactus and trampled him to death.

Oh, and thanks for the good news, and no, I have no respect.

PANGO!

THIS IS ONLY POLITICAL PICTURE YOU DOGS REQUIRE. ORDER WHILE SUPPLY (AND VALUE OF PITIFUL CURRENCY) LASTS.

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos