News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

By the way, none of these are exaggerations. All of these things were said by Lefties I know, verbatim, and unironically. Trump's going to win again because of Accelerationist "Guillotines are the only way - the vote doesn't count" fuckers.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PoFP on August 20, 2020, 08:38:38 PM
By the way, none of these are exaggerations. All of these things were said by Lefties I know, verbatim, and unironically. Trump's going to win again because of Accelerationist "Guillotines are the only way - the vote doesn't count" fuckers.

If he does, that contingent of the left will not be forgotten.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Bruno

Boomers gotta boom.
Formerly something else...

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Bruno

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Bruno

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

POFP

Also, curious how all the people who are suddenly so interested in Women's Sports and its "fairness" are the same people who've repeatedly made jokes about Women's Sports being inferior and not worth watching.