News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

This sounds like justification of Unlawful Means, but it's NOT. It's key to understand that Right Winger cult leaders fully understand this concept. It's why they go out of their way to ensure that Lawful Means aren't possible - Unlawful Means often destroy any political momentum the oppressed had, and (In the Public's eye) justifies further brutalization by the Authorities.

This is different from most of the Liberal Elite (Think Shark Tank types like Mark/Lori.), who oppress the effected merely by passive benefit from the theft of their Labor, and refusal to lobby to replace the conditions that create their suffering (Which they could easily do without breaking the bank, in most cases.). They are the target of the Right Wing's attempt at stoking the fire. The Liberal Elites have the ability to lobby and fund real change from the bottom up, but they refuse for fear of enabling "militant radicals". So they stay in the middle.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Joshua123

Quote from: Suu on April 03, 2007, 03:21:40 AM
Does Anne Coulter count?

This comment aged well...... is obvious to say that in these past months she is fair game  8)

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Brother Mythos on May 01, 2023, 10:41:34 AM
(...)

Oh, hi.  I remember you.  Still into the fluff science reporting scene?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Brother Mythos

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 02, 2023, 02:33:28 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 01, 2023, 04:33:53 PM
(...)

I do, too.  He called me a Nazi.

I must have missed that.  I actually thought he was "one of the good ones" right up until he threw his little hissy fit.  A pity, really.

But, one of the lessons of discordianism is "there are no good ones."  Since his returning post wasn't an apology, I see no need to be charitable.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 04, 2023, 03:14:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 02, 2023, 02:33:28 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 01, 2023, 04:33:53 PM
(...)

I do, too.  He called me a Nazi.

I must have missed that.  I actually thought he was "one of the good ones" right up until he threw his little hissy fit.  A pity, really.

But, one of the lessons of discordianism is "there are no good ones."  Since his returning post wasn't an apology, I see no need to be charitable.

It is what it is.
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos