News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

That One Guy

I love that one Cain - saw it ages ago and spread it around as much as I could. It was even my desktop for a long stretch at work.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cain

Quote from: That One Guy on August 02, 2007, 02:41:12 PM
I love that one Cain - saw it ages ago and spread it around as much as I could. It was even my desktop for a long stretch at work.

I found it by mistake, but since my pet conspiracy theory is that NeoCons are really Trotskyites pretending to be fascists, it amuses me muchly.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Discord

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Discord

Quote from: triple zero on August 05, 2007, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Discord on August 05, 2007, 08:27:52 AM
:argh!:! :argh!:! :argh!:!

hey discord, tell me, why do you think Kaou Suu posted that link?

It was not meant for her but the content of the page ;)

Payne

ZombieIcarus

I love you Warren Ellis, Your comics are pure 100% gold.  I'm sure he poops it out too.

unfortunately they forgot shotguns

-ZI
"If you trust in yourself...And believe in your dreams...And follow your star...You'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard, learning things, and weren't so lazy." -Miss Tick

Shibboleet The Annihilator

tyrannosaurus vex

that's why Bush pwns.

Monster cock on upper thigh.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.