News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

That One Guy

:lulz:

Also, I second GYWO as best cartoon ever. Also also, I will be humming the RI-CHARD NIX-ON theme all day tomorrow.
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I  love Richard Nixon. He cradles me tenderly in my dreams.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

GIGGLES

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck you g uys, and your shitty jokez. Has is occurred to yu recently that Leonard   is really fucking old, and might die so soon, and we will lose our last chance to speak with him? We will go no more a rovin' an we will END, that is it, no more, we will sat, "look at me Leonard", we will cover  him up like a naby
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Sir Squid Diddimus

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

He's a libertarian, in the economic sense.  He favours a totally free market (never mind such a thing has never existed) which will end up benefitting those with the access to the most capital and resources, with little or no legal recourse to restrict their powers, break up monopolies etc.  Ergo, he is pro-big business.

Epimetheus

Er, he's not anti-gay rights. I saw a video of an interview with him about gays, prostitution, and drugs, and he said they were A-OK.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."