News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2008, 07:59:44 PM
I seriously considered making a post about how chromosomes are a tool of genetic oppression, but I decided against it.  I can save this routine for later, instead of killing it now with overexposure.

Will it be as beautiful as your history of punk rawk? Because if it is, I will print out a copy and put it in the mailbox of every professor in my department.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cain

I don't know.  I shall lurk, and await the correct moment to strike.

But if there is one thing I have learnt from reading other people who have read postmodernist philosophers - it is that everything is a hidden tool of oppression.  In one way or another.

Cramulus

The Number 23 : Discordians :: People who have read Postmodern Philosophers : Tools of Oppression

:mrgreen:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 11, 2008, 07:23:20 PM
lol wut?

Of course they should be allowed to have an opinion.

What they shouldn't be allowed is dominion over what a woman does with her body. 

No we should kill them by stabbing as soon as they form an opinion. They should live in fear of accidentally thinking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Someday, through diligent exercise on my part, you people will learn to recognize what I consider "humor". Or maybe not, as neither my husband nor my best friend recognize it yet. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: triple zero on January 12, 2008, 12:35:51 PM
so you were just trolling us? :-(

If by "trolling" you mean "making a joke", then yes.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nonsensical... it only matters whether *I* was amused.

Frater Frankenfurter

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2008, 08:43:31 PM
I don't know.  I shall lurk, and await the correct moment to strike.

But if there is one thing I have learnt from reading other people who have read postmodernist philosophers - it is that everything is a hidden tool of oppression.  In one way or another.

uh oh . . .

Somebody's figured it out . . .

You do realize that this means they will be coming for you now . . .
Blessed are they that run around in circles, for they shall be known as wheels.

Those students who have become one with the universe will be allowed to go on and become two with the universe.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain