News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vene on March 16, 2008, 03:24:57 PM
Please tell me that's not real.  I don't really care if you have to lie.
Yeah, it's a fake.  The original one said "Gay or Lesbian" instead of "Asian".  I'd say they are equally offensive.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My friend B paints them. He painted the first "President w/ham" at my request:

and it inspired him to paint a whole series:

And related, but w/apple pie:

Vene

Quote from: IasonOuabache on March 16, 2008, 09:00:50 PM
Quote from: Vene on March 16, 2008, 03:24:57 PM
Please tell me that's not real.  I don't really care if you have to lie.
Yeah, it's a fake.  The original one said "Gay or Lesbian" instead of "Asian".  I'd say they are equally offensive.
That one is believable.  But, still incredibly stupid.

And I lol'd at the ham pictures.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sweet!

B, by the way, is a straight-up genius. He's a physics professor at a local uni, and we hang out and draw fucked-up shit (I might post some of my drawings if I get brave enough) and he is a very talented painter and makes some other peculiar, wonderful art as well.

Triple Zero

BREAKING: PRES BUSH TO ALLOW GAY MARRIAGE AS LONG AS ONE OF THE PARTNERS IS A FURRY

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

He looks like he's in deep thought.  I wonder if he's contemplating a new hobby for when he's out of the oval orifice. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.