News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Netaungrot on April 25, 2008, 07:14:28 AM
Classic YaBB SE Theme

Hmm, OK.  It seems to work on Dilber, for me at least.

Note your browser specs and theme in this thread http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16090.msg514367#new and hopefully 000 and Faust will be able to sort it out.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Idem

Cain

I'm sure that's "Bob" in the top right....unfortunately that would imply his biggest fans are left wing academics.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"As soon as Congress passes the bill, we're going to free the shit out of you"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Thanks be to Dungeons and Dragons, for forever shaping the worldviews of literally dozens of geeks.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nikoli Volkoff

The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Cain on May 04, 2008, 01:16:38 AM

I'm sure that's "Bob" in the top right....unfortunately that would imply his biggest fans are left wing academics.

Wow that is one seriously kick ass picture of Putin
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

Quote from: Time MagazineNo one is born with a stare like Vladimir Putin's. The Russian President's pale blue eyes are so cool, so devoid of emotion that the stare must have begun as an affect, the gesture of someone who understood that power might be achieved by the suppression of ordinary needs, like blinking. The affect is now seamless, which makes talking to the Russian President not just exhausting but often chilling. It's a gaze that says, I'm in charge

Cramulus

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 09, 2008, 12:53:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on May 04, 2008, 01:16:38 AM

Wow that is one seriously kick ass picture of Putin

It is.

Also: I've met the Dalai Lama. Never in my life have I though that he'd be a chop-buster. That man has a sense of humor unbecoming to what you would think the most spiritual man on earth would have. Then again, I guess it all makes sense.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Suu! on May 13, 2008, 03:48:08 AM
Also: I've met the Dalai Lama. Never in my life have I though that he'd be a chop-buster. That man has a sense of humor unbecoming to what you would think the most spiritual man on earth would have. Then again, I guess it all makes sense.

Um...  I hate to correct you, but Roger is the most spiritual man on earth.

Suu

Orite, sorry. Well, I haven't met Roger in person, but I assume that he wouldn't do what I would expect him to do either.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."