News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

AFK

What's the big deal with Tang.  Tastes like crap if you ask me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 21, 2008, 08:31:53 PM

Tang is for the children.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Tang was going to be used to blow up a plane.

That is, if you believe the idiots in the Crown Prosecution Service, who suggested it was a key ingredient in the failed "liquid bombers" plot in the UK.  And have no knowledge of science.

Raphaella

Quote from: Cain on May 22, 2008, 10:04:40 AM
Tang was going to be used to blow up a plane.

That is, if you believe the idiots in the Crown Prosecution Service, who suggested it was a key ingredient in the failed "liquid bombers" plot in the UK.  And have no knowledge of science.

Are you sure they have no knowledge of science? It clearly has more vitaman C than orange juice.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jasper

They had these great commercials in the 90's though.  They had orangutans doing zany things, like fly into space and do fun kid stuff.  It was funny because they're called orangutans, which sounds like tang.  It was sort of a pun, really.  You'd have liked it!

Suu

Repost from other thread:

Belongs here moar.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Quote from: Felix on May 23, 2008, 10:37:09 PM

They had these great commercials in the 90's though.  They had orangutans doing zany things, like fly into space and do fun kid stuff.  It was funny because they're called orangutans, which sounds like tang.  It was sort of a pun, really.  You'd have liked it!

Oh, I remember them.  I believe they only encouraged me, to pun, not to drink that crap.  If I want fake orange juice I'll drink Sunny D. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 28, 2008, 02:09:13 PM
Quote from: Felix on May 23, 2008, 10:37:09 PM

Oh, I remember them.  I believe they only encouraged me, to pun, not to drink that crap.  If I want fake orange juice I'll drink Sunny D. 

Astronauts to the MOON??! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
                           \
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

:thanks:

I'm not sure why I ended up with Stephen Harper in there as I know little about Canadian politics, but I assume that he would be very hurt indeed if McCain left him out of his EXTRAORDINARY LEAGUE!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

hay suu - can you give me a version of that image that's less than 1 MB? I'm gonna submit it to myconfinedspace. It'll probably start an argument.