News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: burnstoupee pancakes on June 10, 2008, 12:59:27 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=knRLJp-nqSg&feature=related

burns goes off to find out more about this guy

crossposted here, because it's about politics. it's very good actually. the comedian has made a song in two lines of which he makes fun of muslims. and in some kind of weird TV show [called "Bimbos in Burkas"] three muslim girls put him on a bed of (rubber) nails and interrogate him about why he did this.

his answer, "because i thought it was funny.", after some whining by the girls he also gives some damn good arguments about why it's important to be able to make funny jokes about religion.

i say, watch it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: triple zero on June 10, 2008, 01:29:17 AM
Quote from: burnstoupee pancakes on June 10, 2008, 12:59:27 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=knRLJp-nqSg&feature=related

burns goes off to find out more about this guy

crossposted here, because it's about politics. it's very good actually. the comedian has made a song in two lines of which he makes fun of muslims. and in some kind of weird TV show [called "Bimbos in Burkas"] three muslim girls put him on a bed of (rubber) nails and interrogate him about why he did this.

his answer, "because i thought it was funny.", after some whining by the girls he also gives some damn good arguments about why it's important to be able to make funny jokes about religion.

i say, watch it.

Thanks, tripzip.  I sent that to 2 people--my comedic-writer of a brother who writes similar stuff but on American/Xtian culture (he just released his new cd so I'll share the link to some samples:  here, I put it here so as not to derail/etc. http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16672.new#new), and my husband.

We'll see if they comment back.  And speaking of comments, the ones for this YouTube are pretty interesting in and of themselves.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

\

Jenne

Iason Ouabache

Before anyone freaks out, it is satirizing the right-wing bloggers' coverage of Obama.
    \

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 14, 2008, 06:17:03 PM

Before anyone freaks out, it is satirizing the right-wing bloggers' coverage of Obama.

What's truly stunning about this is that the Liberal's response shoots themselves in the foot again.

"Sure, WE get the satire, but what about all the dull-witted imbeciles in the flyover states that are so dumb and uncultured that they'll take it SERIOUSLY!?"

:|