News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Someone should send that to the Obama campaign. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on July 17, 2008, 02:19:20 PM
So far, there have been FIVE (count 'em, five) shows on NPR about this, and so far, the score is:

Dumbass liberals who think the Red States won't "get it": 13

Dumbass conservatives who don't "get it": 0

Sadly, No!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/07/call_me_a_proud_scared_conserv.html

QuoteWell, to be honest, some of what scares me about Barry and Michelle Obama in the White House does, in fact, have a little to do with the grains of truth in that now infamous New Yorker cover, showing Obama in Muslim garb and Michelle as a black militant with a machine gun, and the American flag burning in a fireplace.

QuoteIt might appear completely innocuous to some, but to others, it is a memorable remnant of a very explosive and, for many, frightening period of American history. There are probably not too many Americans over the age of 50, who do not remember the black power moment at the Olympics of 1968 and the fear those raised fists could evoke in the shadow of American cities inflamed by riots and uncontrolled violence

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/268480.php  Ace does a wonderful job of showing how Red Staters are not at all bigoted and ignorant with this gem:

Quote...The New Yorker sucks canal water. It's a pimp-rag read by snooty snoots and the effete.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/pigs-flying-ove.html

QuoteThe New Yorker is calling their latest cover "satire". I call it wonderful.

Obama is not laughing I hear. Why not? En the gonif brent a hitel.1 :)

[...] I say blow it up and make campaign posters out it. It rocks!

Confederate Yankee (lolwut) goes a step or three further http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/268455.php

QuoteMilitant Islamists want him to be president—Hamas even has phone banks in Gaza touting his candidacy—because they see a "soft" candidate that will allow them breathing room to operate. Dictatorships (including belligerent Islamic nations) look at Obama's pledge to abandon Iraq at any human cost as a sign of weakness, cowardice, and foolishness, and foresee an "all-talk" Neville Chamberlain in the White House that will allow them their localized brutalities with no interference.

American Muslims see a candidate that shuns them, and even forces them off camera.

Add in the fact that Obama's Muslim half-brother Abongo is militantly-Anti-European, and the junior Senator certainly has an image problem. The rumors that Obama is a secret Muslim trained in Islamic madrassas in his youth, when combined with real photos of Obama in traditional African dress, help portray as Obama as an insider not to be trusted.

Even his surname—Ted Kennedy once famously mangled it—is a problem, sounding too much like that of al Qaeda's infamous leader. His middle name of "Hussein" has also been turned into a smear by some, encouraging some dim-witted but well-meaning supporters to interject it as their own in hopes of diluting its impact on xenophobes.

As for the flag burning in the Oval Office fireplace in the image, it is obviously meant as an attack on the patriotism of both the candidate and his wife for numerous deeds, statements, and dubious entanglements with radicals.

Obama's political career is based entirely upon relationships he developed with far left radicals in Chicago, from race-hustling ministers, to old Marxists and communists, to the infamous domestic terrorists in whose home he started his improbable political run.

The caricature based upon rumors associated with Barack Obama in the New Yorker is distasteful. A picture based upon just the facts would even more inflammatory.

LMNO

Wow.

From the left: "Isn't this picture silly, how it portrays an Barack as a Islamist-leaning, America-hating, Radical Black Manchurian candidate?"

From the right: "Isn't this picture accurate, how it portrays an Barack as a Islamist-leaning, America-hating, Radical Black Manchurian candidate?"

Monkeys.  Goddamn monkeys.

Cain

Oh yes.  I learnt long ago that there is nothing so stupid, ignorant and laughable that the American right wing commentariat will not believe it.

(For more see: kearning, John Kerry is a cowardly traitor, Saddam and Bin Laden work together, Iran has no sense of self-preservation, Europe is being overrun by Muslims, the Free Market works, Jesus will forgive all your sins and George W Bush is a good President).

Cain

Oh, and:

Jamil Hussein is not real
Detention camps work
Iraq is both simultaneously a pro-American paradise yet at the same time so dangerous it requires eleventy billion troops to occupy it for 10,000 years.
Jonah Goldberg is a serious thinker
Kathryn Lopez is not insane
"The sanctity of life" means its perfectly OK to keep dead people technically alive.
That Hillary is a Lesbian Communist.
Associated Press enable terrorists
Atheists love Muslims and hate Christians
Jesse Helms was not evil
Calling for extra-judicial, vigilante punishment against black men suspected of crimes is not "trying to form a lynch mob".
Dick Cheney really cares for the plight of oppressed peoples all over the world.

LMNO

Don't forget: Joe McCarthy was a True American Hero.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 21, 2008, 04:10:08 PM

UK Fuel Prices Per Litre for
Thursday 24th Jul 2008
Avg.

Unleaded:117.9p
Diesel:131.7p
LRP:123.3p
Super:124.9p
LPG:58.4p

Unleaded:$2.35
Diesel:$2.62
LRP:$2.45
Super:$2.49
LPG:$1.16

UK Fuel Prices Per US Gallon for
Thursday 24th Jul 2008
Avg.

Unleaded:446.2p
Diesel:498.4p
LRP:466.6p
Super:472.7p
LPG:221.0p

Unleaded:$8.89
Diesel:$9.92
LRP:$9.27
Super:$9.42
LPG:$4.39
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)