News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

AFK

Hmm, not sure let me check...

Nope. 

But so far 17 views and no comment. 

I left them speechless, which doesn't happen very often.  I mean, even the liberal loonies haven't made any comments. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Just a reminder, since I'm not the only one around here currently reading this:

Triple Zero

if they ever make a movie out of this, that guy should be played by Vin Diesel.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Quote from: triple zero on August 08, 2008, 08:54:52 PM
if they ever make a movie out of this, that guy should be played by Vin Diesel.

Or Patrick Stewart

LMNO

I think, considering the arc of the series, Vin Diesel would be a very bad choice.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on August 08, 2008, 09:21:46 PM
I think, considering the arc of the series, Vin Diesel would be a very bad choice.

why?

i haven't read the series, but IMO Vin Diesel is an excellent actor. it kinda reminded me of the rant he did in XXX.

plus, i wanna see moar movies with Vin Diesel in it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Cramulus

Quote from: wikipediaMovies
There are rumors that Creator Warren Ellis had been attempting to make a Transmetropolitan movie the past few years. Patrick Stewart's Production Company Flying Freehold Productions were offered the rights in February 2003 when the original plan was to make it a web animated film. Ellis has indicated that he would like to see Tim Roth play the character of Spider Jerusalem.[1][2]

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

tyrannosaurus vex

that's exactly what they mean by "Liberty and Justice for All"
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.