News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Messier Undertree

Yeah, there was a huge split in the 90s, but the group is apparently still active in London.

Jenne

Rollover text:  "And that's *another* crypto reference I've been kicked out of.  Come on, it's a great analogy!"

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Requia ☣

Quote from: Jenne on August 22, 2008, 09:28:00 PM

Rollover text:  "And that's *another* crypto reference I've been kicked out of.  Come on, it's a great analogy!"

It turned out not to be the AV software, which means the machines will still be broken this November :(
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jenne

Triple Zero

no but seriously

what the fuck is anti virus software doing on a voting machine??!!!

that means they must be running windows, because any other OS would not catch a virus (there's only a handful viruses out there for linux and/or mac and they're mostly academical)

and if they think an antivirus program would protect them from unknown viruses, think again, it's not gonna. even if the heuristics would be that good, an attack on the voting machines would be specifically crafted for them, and slip right by for not matching the common virus pattern.

so yes, that analogy is just great.

there's no END to the amount of WRONG that having antivirus software on a voting machine implies. in pretty much the same way that there is no end the the amount of wrong about a teacher wearing a condom in front of the class.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Idem

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO on August 26, 2008, 01:08:18 PM
Quote from: Netaungrot on August 26, 2008, 02:31:16 AM

I don't get it.

I think they're saying that until you act, just reading books makes you a spectator in life and causes Guy Debord's corpse to rot a little faster.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 26, 2008, 11:49:40 PM
I think they're saying that until you act, just reading books makes you a spectator in life and causes Guy Debord's corpse to rot a little faster.

Oh, I assumed it was the collected volumes of the 18th century British periodical 'The Spectator'