News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

I thought it was a subtle dig at Boris "I'm perfectly sane and normal, honest" Johnson, who is/was the editor of The Spectator.

I'm not so sure about any of that anymore though, I think I needs a coffee.

Cain

The Spectator is like a 20th century version of those writing competitions held by the French nobility to try and come up with an argument against the revolution.  Only somewhat more charitable, because they employ Mad Mel, who wouldn't even win a competition against Joesph de Maistre.

Cramulus

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Payne

Worst thing is, I recognise the movie  :oops:

Awesome pic though.

AFK

Is it thinking about it too much to suggest that the Hillary and Michelle heads should've been switched?

Probably is, nevermind. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

black women sit in the back. don't you know that?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Payne

Might have been funnier (sicker?) if they did the Gas Station 'assplodey scene which follows on soon after this one.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: triple zero on August 23, 2008, 11:24:10 AM
no but seriously

what the fuck is anti virus software doing on a voting machine??!!!

that means they must be running windows, because any other OS would not catch a virus (there's only a handful viruses out there for linux and/or mac and they're mostly academical)

and if they think an antivirus program would protect them from unknown viruses, think again, it's not gonna. even if the heuristics would be that good, an attack on the voting machines would be specifically crafted for them, and slip right by for not matching the common virus pattern.

so yes, that analogy is just great.

there's no END to the amount of WRONG that having antivirus software on a voting machine implies. in pretty much the same way that there is no end the the amount of wrong about a teacher wearing a condom in front of the class.

There shouldn't be a way to get a virus onto one of those machines without physical cracking it open.  And why are they running a real OS in the first place?  All they need to do is keep track of a few integers and remember which ints correspond to which candidates votes.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: GA on September 04, 2008, 01:14:07 AM
... All they need to do is keep track of a few integers and remember which ints correspond to which candidates votes.

Pffft.... The selection algorithm takes into account FAR more variables than just votes!  Besides, they need network connections to corroborate.

NWC

Quote from: Netaungrot on September 03, 2008, 08:54:10 AM

did you stumble upon that?

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 03, 2008, 11:10:08 AM
Worst thing is, I recognise the movie  :oops:

Awesome pic though.

me too :/

though there were some very funny lines in that movie
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Payne

NWC

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED