News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Elder Iptuous

^^ Brilliant! is this a bumper sticker for sale somewhere? (so's i can put it on annoying neocon coworkers' cars)

Jenne

They have paper at office depot/staples you can use to print out your own stickers.  *hint*

Elder Iptuous

I've never printed out my own bumperstickers.  How does it look in the end? is it water proof?  or are you just talking about general sticker paper. (would not work well for bumperstickers.)

Jenne

I saw them at Staples--they might take special ink.  They were in the same section as tshirt iron-ons.

*shrug*

I think they're for people with home businesses and fundraisers.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Lilith

Quote from: Iptuous on September 06, 2008, 09:15:41 PM
I've never printed out my own bumperstickers.  How does it look in the end? is it water proof?  or are you just talking about general sticker paper. (would not work well for bumperstickers.)
There are those clear foil stickers, maybe you could stick this onto it to make it waterproof.

Ari

Quote from: Lilith on September 06, 2008, 09:38:49 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 06, 2008, 09:15:41 PM
There are those clear foil stickers, maybe you could stick this onto it to make it waterproof.
Those work like a charm!
パンクビッチ

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

You could print it out on normal paper then just go over it with a bunch of packing tape, Richter style.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

AFAIK, they are not being sold anywhere yet, so it looks like a "make them yourself" job.

But yes, they are pretty great.

Cramulus

Iason Ouabache

\

Payne

Big Gas looks like he's suffering just that.

Iason Ouabache

Why is there a black guy in the third row?  Everyone knows that there are no black republicans.
    \

Payne

That's not a black guy, thats the representative of Big Tourism, he holidays a lot and has a serious sun tan.