News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Jason Wabash on September 19, 2008, 12:40:58 AM
Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 18, 2008, 11:12:38 PM
Yes, I'm aware of the Big Dipper name, the Panhandle is what interests me though.

Fuck it, I'll just google it.
This is the state flag of Alaska:

You're welcome.

Yes, well, I can hardly be expected to know the flags for all the states now, can I?

I have more important things to do, like pissing on the ACTUAL flag. I mean who knew that the Alaskan state flag wouldn't have any oil drilling polar bears on it?!

Still, the point of this is: I think I missed the point of Vexs original post, and it isn't as funny as I thought it was.

Jenne

Payne, damn dude.  :lulz:  You're so...FEISTY in this fread.  Sorry, thought it was funny.  I'll go sit in my corner over there agian.

teehee hee hee

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Payne

Quote from: Jenne on September 19, 2008, 05:59:54 PM
Payne, damn dude.  :lulz:  You're so...FEISTY in this fread.  Sorry, thought it was funny.  I'll go sit in my corner over there agian.

teehee hee hee

I was out of nicotine  :sad:

Cain

Payne

the last yatto

is it just me or does that flag speak whispers with many stars worshipping a bigger mightier star? or could i just be a dipper?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

AFK

Obviously the Bush's were part of the Walker party. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Requia ☣

Quote from: YattoDobbs on September 22, 2008, 12:48:46 PM
is it just me or does that flag speak whispers with many stars worshipping a bigger mightier star? or could i just be a dipper?

I think the big one is the north star.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

trillian

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."