News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dr Goofy

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dr Goofy

I know I am late but it made me giggle!

Jasper

It'd be perfect if his tongue was flapping around disgustingly.

Elder Iptuous

someone posted this in annuder forum. I don't get it, but the tongue is wagging as you requested.

Jasper

BLAAAAUGH

FUCK

edit:  I SAVED IT, WHY DID I DO THAT AAUUUGH

tyrannosaurus vex

if nobody takes that gif and makes something NSFW out of it, i'll be disappointed.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Jenne

Backstory:  So my neighborhood is your usual fuckfest of suburbia, and right now we're in a small cold war of signage.  Meaning:  Yes on Prop 8 (the "protect sanctity of marriage from teh gheys" prop), McCain/Palin (Cuntree Furst!) set vs. Obama/Biden and No on 8 and other folks who vote for local Dems.

Yeah, so on the corner was this Dem house, with Dem local signage and an Obama/Biden sign.  Last night, this box with the above sign appeard.  :lulz:  BRING IT ON.

I'm doing a stickergasm with my brother during our Halloween Party (perfect cover--costumed kiddies), and I'm putting up some postersignage of my own this weekend as I decorate for Halloween.

"Here Lies Our Constitution" will be a tombstone with the years Bush was in office as its death.

BRING IT ON FUCKERS

Jasper

:lulz:

Awesome.  Go forth and satire ruthlessly.

Jenne

Oh it shall be done.  :D  Those assholes have lobbed the first shot over the tennis fence.  :lol:  Our turn to volley the shit out of it.

I'm sure to get some looks come Halloween.  I don't give a fuck.

Jasper

I have noticed that houses with political signs tend to ward off trick or treaters.

So, more leftover Reese's for you. :)