News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

MrFrizzleFry

My favorite page from Transmetropolitan.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Iason Ouabache

Thanks for reminding me that I need to read that.  Looks like it's gonna be a long night.  :D
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

By some strange coincidence there was a Transmet thread on 4chan today.  That's where I found this:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Mu

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on February 23, 2009, 05:57:58 AM
By some strange coincidence there was a Transmet thread on 4chan today.  That's where I found this:

The cartoon one is mildly terrifying, its that look in his eyes...

... Actually they both are.  :scared:
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Reginald Ret

i take credit for this idea, cause i proposed calling him the smiler along time ago.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on February 23, 2009, 10:33:57 PM
i take credit for this idea, cause i proposed calling him the smiler along time ago.

I did last spring.  Get in fucking line.

Jasper

lolz

I guess Obama looks a lot like the Smiler.  If you photoshop him to look like the Smiler.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Two of my white friends with small children report that their kids have taken to reacting to any middle-aged black man with "Looook, it's the President!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."