News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idem

AFK

That little blonde girl with the glasses looks like she's up to something. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

bds

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 02, 2009, 02:35:28 PM
That little blonde girl with the glasses looks like she's up to something. 

Oh she so does. :lulz:

Mu

Watch out, she is going to be the nations next no. 1 terrorist  :|
"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mu

"If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed." - The Shamen, Re Evolution, 1992

Messier Undertree

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Elder Iptuous

I wouldn't want to be involved with an UNreliable rifle like that one, either.  :lol:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Messier Undertree

Cain

For real.  It was here http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1326121 but it got deleted.  You can see snarky commentary on the thread here, however http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=17812

AFK

Yep, that made Sean Hannity Worst Person in the World honors on Olberman's show a couple of nights back. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.