News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

:lulz:

Its the Great American Dream! Choosing your own  slavemasters!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2009, 12:46:51 AM
Quote from: Malachite on March 10, 2009, 08:14:23 PM
Quote from: Requia on March 10, 2009, 01:22:15 AM
Quote from: Malachite on March 10, 2009, 12:45:06 AM
Quote from: Regret on March 09, 2009, 05:11:34 PM
And they kept asking me wether i'd prefer a strong state or a strong corporation... what's the difference?

Accountability and consent.

Since when does either one of them have accountability or consent?

One does when it's run properly and people are actively involved in it. The other doesn't. Ever.

Neither one does.

Okay. Try giving control of the US army to Walmart and then see if you still feel the same way about the state.

Messier Undertree

Also, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I was endorsing the US' version of representative democracy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on March 11, 2009, 11:03:17 AM

Okay. Try giving control of the US army to Walmart and then see if you still feel the same way about the state.

What, you think they might use it to plunder?

Good thing the state doesn't do that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2009, 11:58:35 AM

Like most things in politics, it's a case of choosing the lesser of two evils.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on March 11, 2009, 12:01:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2009, 11:58:35 AM

Like most things in politics, it's a case of choosing the lesser of two evils.

I can't tell the difference.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cain

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Emperor Kuzco on March 13, 2009, 08:19:20 AM

Did you post that because yesterday was the 108th anniversary of the day he died?  I really want to find a reason to make him a Discordian saint since his grave is about 10 miles from me and he was pres. #23.  There just isn't anything funny about him though. Well, there's the fact that after his wife died he married her neice who was 25 years younger than him but that is more pervy than lulzy.  :|
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Urraco

"He was the first and only president from the state of Indiana."

Beside what you said and the little bit of interesting info right ther' he was boring as hell.

Saint of Indiana, Prez. Harrison.

Boring as hell.
Spørk, børk? Pørk!

Iason Ouabache

Yep, lots of Vice Presidents from Indiana but only one President.  Hey, wait a second.  I know who can be the Discordian Patron Saint of Indiana:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘