News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

So some Mulsims are starting a UN pention to ban religious criticism...

Something about timetravelers using a Mohammed who is familiar with the Marx Brothers against them..

OR

:?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cramulus on March 30, 2009, 06:54:12 PM
at my high school they had a brief though heated debate about whether it'd be okay to hang the ten commandments on the wall. To many people's surprise, I argued pretty loudly for the ten commandments. My friends knew I had already photocopied the pentabarf and the commandments of the Satanic Bible to hang up right next to the big ten. I mean, it's all fair game once the floodgates are open, right?

One year, when the religious right gets its way, they're going to HAVE to let me set up a nativity scene on the town green.

They'll expect a christ-child in a manger... but they'll get stoners meeting a penguin. hail yes.
That's why I loved the brouhaha in the Washington State Capitol building over the holiday displays.  It was a perfect object lesson on why you shouldn't fuck with Separation of Church and State. You let one group in, you have to let all groups in. That's where we come in and build a giant statue of Eris.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on March 30, 2009, 08:26:08 PM
So some Muslims are asking the UN for a 'pention' to ban religious criticism?

Dear Touchy Bastards:

Eat a dick.  Mohammed can have some, too.

Thx,
TGRR
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on March 30, 2009, 08:26:08 PM
So some Muslims are asking the UN for a 'pention' to ban religious criticism?

Correction: some states with lots of Muslim citizens are, so that when no-one does it, they can turn around and say "look, a conspiracy against you!" and use their paranoia or lack of education to convince them their real enemies are not the people currently in charge of their country.

Its the oldest trick in the book, and its not like the Arab dictators are even very good at it.  Complete fucking yawnfest, if you ask me.

Vene

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on March 30, 2009, 09:06:30 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 30, 2009, 06:54:12 PM
at my high school they had a brief though heated debate about whether it'd be okay to hang the ten commandments on the wall. To many people's surprise, I argued pretty loudly for the ten commandments. My friends knew I had already photocopied the pentabarf and the commandments of the Satanic Bible to hang up right next to the big ten. I mean, it's all fair game once the floodgates are open, right?

One year, when the religious right gets its way, they're going to HAVE to let me set up a nativity scene on the town green.

They'll expect a christ-child in a manger... but they'll get stoners meeting a penguin. hail yes.
That's why I loved the brouhaha in the Washington State Capitol building over the holiday displays.  It was a perfect object lesson on why you shouldn't fuck with Separation of Church and State. You let one group in, you have to let all groups in. That's where we come in and build a giant statue of Eris.
She better have a fucking mustache.

Iason Ouabache

\

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

:fnord:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Cain

Or Redstate.com

Not that there is much of a difference, nowadays.

Iason Ouabache

\

the last yatto

the last yatto

Remington

Source of that pic?

It better be a photoshop.
Is it plugged in?

Dr Goofy

I hope that pic is real, PLEASE TELL ME IT IS REAL!!! :eek: