News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

Those websites in the higher tiers would shit bricks if access to them became restricted and expensive, considering how many of them rely on advertisement for their revenue. I say shoop.

Iason Ouabache

You idiots. Of course it is a shoop. It's from a pro-Net Neutrality site.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

Of course; why else would it be in the political cartoons/pics thread?

I mean, fucking DUH.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

No, it's totally real because there would be a way to enforce something like that.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: Dr Goofy on April 08, 2009, 04:24:30 AM
I hope that pic is real, PLEASE TELL ME IT IS REAL!!! :eek:

well if it were (a LOT) cheaper it'd be a pretty good deal.

since there's pretty much no fucking way they can cut off one part of the internet from the rest (proxies, email ..). hell, even some of those high-tiers may have proxying functionality built-in (if you dig deep enough)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dr Goofy

I know that but people are stupid enough to do it, that is why i want it to be real.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Iason Ouabache

\

Iason Ouabache

\

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

\

Pariah

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 15, 2009, 07:11:51 PM

Jesus I wish I could of fucked up one of those Teabagging parties. DAMN YOU SCHOOL!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!