News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

\

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cain

This is a poster from the far-right National Revival of Poland.  It reads "Fascism? We are worse!"

Xooxe

Quote from: Cain on May 05, 2009, 11:23:54 AM
This is a poster from the far-right National Revival of Poland.  It reads "Fascism? We are worse!"

Very bold claim. Anyhow, if you are practically fascist then how can you be worse than fascism?  :?

Cain

Well, they are actually fascist, there is no doubt on that score.  I mean, Polish supremacists who hold military style marches, hate Jews, gays and anyone to the left of them, recruit from the football hooligan/skinhead crowd and want to put in place a dictatorship with a Fuhrer-like figure at the head.

As for how...its probably better not to think too much about such things.

LMNO

I'm finding it not so easy to chalk up to repressed sexuality when it's a current events thing...

Cain

Poland is bugfuck crazy when it comes to religion.  The Catholic Church was so big there that even under Communism the priesthood wasn't surpressed, and chaplains still served in the Polish Peoples Republic's armed forces.  And we know what Catholics think about sex...only for procreation or priests getting their rocks off with choir boys.

But yeah, its not just sex.  Ideology, group psychology, fundamentalism/totalistic world views and cultism are all factors too, as well as the media and memetic environment.

Iason Ouabache

\

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit