News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

\

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

\

Cainad (dec.)

I remember that documentary. I was scared, then enraged, and then I ran out of both fear and rage and could only laugh.

fomenter

i am watching it now i will review as i watch.... first WTF is the WTF WTF and all i have seen is the paramilitary looking bit at the beginning.... o holy salaklamlalalaa speaking in tongues  :lulz: OK that stopped being funny fast something very creepy about seeing a young kid doing that...  the first thing out of her mouth they (kids) are so usable :argh!: i want to see young kids as radical as they are for Islam laying down there lives for the gospel :x :x :argh!: :argh!:

OK this is getting harder to watch and review the don't make emoticons expressive enough for this..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: fomenter on May 28, 2009, 05:08:26 PM

OK this is getting harder to watch and review the don't make emoticons expressive enough for this..
This one works for me:  :horrormirth:
    \

fomenter

this is the creationist TV show the kids are watching it sounds like captain kirk and looks like a big dick maybe god did make the world in 7 days this is pretty convincing :horrormirth:

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Sir Squid Diddimus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHR!!!

Thurnez Isa

I totally gotta watch that big dick explains creationism cartoon
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

fomenter

me too ....  :lulz:  14.18 in the jesus camp movie "creation adventure" is the closest thing to a title it shows

this looks like it might be it http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicStore/product/Creation-Adventure-Team-The-A-Jurassic-Ark-Mystery,4733,188.aspx

http://mediacrashers.blogspot.com/2008/09/creation-adventure-team.html   :horrormirth:

hmroogp

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jenne

Fuck...this Jesus Camp shit is amazing.  I remember being brainwashed that badly.  All the stuff they are showing, I've been through.  Been through and back. 

I'm so glad my kids are religiously blind, but not religiously blank.  They may not know what you do when you pray, or all the books of the Bible, but they know that there are several (in)valid ways of believing, and each is a personal choice to make not NOT make.

I can't believe this woman actually compares the Bible camps to the AQ suicide bomber camps.  LOL  Teh LAIL is thick.

Iason Ouabache

\