News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

I demand a recount!  Bananas are tastier than cherries and pears.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

and tomatoes are the tastiest of them all!!!!!  :argh!:(cept pineapple..)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love tomatoes! I eat pounds and pounds of them in the summer, right off the vine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr Goofy

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dr Goofy

It is tastier then what is had but it is difficult

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not the seedless kind; they're totally easy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr Goofy

Well when I get down to the bottom part the juice gets in my beard and it ain't pretty.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dr Goofy on June 07, 2009, 06:31:08 AM
Well when I get down to the bottom part the juice gets in my beard and it ain't pretty.

I don't have a problem with juice getting in my beard.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on June 07, 2009, 06:34:37 AM
Quote from: Dr Goofy on June 07, 2009, 06:31:08 AM

I don't have a problem with juice getting in my beard.

Yeah well not everyone's beard is Scotch-Guarded, okay?!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i just hate watermelon, which ive been told also means i hate america and freedom!

Cain

I am sad there is no love for ROFL-Mao :sad:

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2009, 04:03:54 AM
A classic

wife just saw this....even though i had to explain it to her, she loved it! 

i think the lack of Mao-love comes from it being too close the the end of the page.  Otherwise I wouldn't have missed it the first time.

Jenne

My husband LOL'd at ROFL-Mao.

And I concur about watermelon--its tasty-ness factor is not that high vs. all that they claimed was not as tasty. Esp the pomegranate!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A