News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Remington

Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Cain

the last yatto

is the frenchman flipping gang  signs?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2009, 06:06:17 PM
Not altered or photoshopped:

wouldn't you?
it's a nice ass.

you go mr president.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I already thought he was pretty hot, and that makes him hotter.

YES MR. RED BLOODED AMERICAN MAN!

And I bet Michelle would say "Well, shit yeah, that was hot and I would have looked too"

I bet they bang at least 3 times a week.

I am a huge fan of our President. Not politically; I just want to fuck him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

There's a video going around trying to explain where he was looking.  It isn't very convincing.  Honestly, I can't blame him though.  And I absolutely love the look on Sarkozy's face.  It's fucking priceless.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 11, 2009, 03:02:27 PM
There's a video going around trying to explain where he was looking.  It isn't very convincing.  Honestly, I can't blame him though.  And I absolutely love the look on Sarkozy's face.  It's fucking priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnBt76n5DE

It looks like he is turning to look at the steps and helping the girl in the black shirt right behind him in the picture but there is a split second where he does look at the girl in the dress. She's not as hot from the front.
    \

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Iason Ouabache

\

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2009, 06:06:17 PM
Not altered or photoshopped:

It is, however, taken totally out of context.

Also, I think that girl is like 15 years old.