News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Golden Applesauce

I love how "Just give us the same health plan as Congress" and "Abolish Federal Government" are at the same protest.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Requia ☣

Protip: the confederate flag t-shirt gives you away you racist fuckwit.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Iason Ouabache

I have an asshole ex-friend that would gladly hold up that "Abolish the Federal Government" sign. He also recently told me that Obama isn't black. If anyone wants to troll him on Twitter just let me know.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pariah

Notice how there is a sign saying "Abolish the Federal Government" AND a sign that says "We the people ARE the government"
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Epimetheus

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 14, 2009, 06:06:12 AM

maybe i'm opening a can of worms here, but "confederate flag = racism" seems a bit extreme.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Rumckle

Quote from: Epimetheus on August 14, 2009, 10:43:59 PM

maybe i'm opening a can of worms here, but "confederate flag = racism" seems a bit extreme.

Possibly, but 99.9% of people who wear confederate flag t shirts, or have a confederate flag on their car, are racist fuckwits.

fomenter

more likly they are ignorant hillbilly fuck wits,
many of which  have some degree of racism,
there is a big difference between  getting drunk and making stoopid racist jokes with your hillbilly friends and wearing a white hood at a lynching... most are the dumb ignorant  shoot there mouths off where its safe to  type racist, and very few are the act on it type,

many who sport the flag think it means southern pride and deny it has a racial meaning at all...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Epimetheus on August 14, 2009, 10:43:59 PM

Would you wear a shirt with a confederate flag?  Afterall, state's rights does limit the power of government.

Requia ☣

Quotemany who sport the flag think it means southern pride and deny it has a racial meaning at all...

Because its not acceptable to admit that you're racist anymore.  It really means 'states rights' now, but states rights started got twisted to mean racist asshatery, under the theory that state rights=no Brown v. Board of Education, no federal government interfering with local cops beating up black voters etc.

Some of the younger crowd in the south may have swallowed the bullshit, but in general not so much.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

PopeTom

Quote from: Rumwolf on August 15, 2009, 03:06:27 AM
Possibly, but 99.9% of people who wear confederate flag t shirts, or have a confederate flag on their car, are racist fuckwits.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hPo6mYnks
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Rumckle

Those aren't t-shirts!  :argh!:

Though, thanks for raising my opinion of humanity a tiny bit higher