OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ari

パンクビッチ

Jenne

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Remington

Quote from: Squid on September 17, 2009, 04:48:40 PM

:lulz: :lulz:

Millions of people want Palin to run for President in 2012... and almost all of them are Democrats.
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 18, 2009, 07:01:43 AM

Quote from: fmylife.comToday, I finally told my fiance about the crippling sexual abuse I suffered through as a child. He immediately broke off the wedding. His reason? He can't marry someone who isn't 'pure'. FML

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2009, 04:07:04 PM

Quote from: fmylife.comToday, I finally told my fiance about the crippling sexual abuse I suffered through as a child. He immediately broke off the wedding. His reason? He can't marry someone who isn't 'pure'. FML

She can consider that a bullet dodged. Imagine if she's married that asshole...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=144872&catid=82

QuoteSACRAMENTO, CA -- A Sacramento man has begun a grassroots campaign to ban divorce in California.

John Marcotte, 37, has taken the first steps in the initiative process to qualify the 2010 California Marriage Protection Act for a statewide vote sometime next year.

Marcotte said he was inspired by last year's voter-approved ban on gay marriage.

"It's actually what I think is a logical extension of Prop 8, which was the California Marriage Protection Act. (My initiative) would protect traditional marriages by banning divorce," he explained.

rest of lail-infested news in article

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 18, 2009, 04:54:25 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=144872&catid=82

QuoteSACRAMENTO, CA -- A Sacramento man has begun a grassroots campaign to ban divorce in California.

John Marcotte, 37, has taken the first steps in the initiative process to qualify the 2010 California Marriage Protection Act for a statewide vote sometime next year.

Marcotte said he was inspired by last year's voter-approved ban on gay marriage.

"It's actually what I think is a logical extension of Prop 8, which was the California Marriage Protection Act. (My initiative) would protect traditional marriages by banning divorce," he explained.

rest of lail-infested news in article

:lulz: That's great!

Jenne

So, yeah, if the right wingnuts have any further say in marriage, only virgins will marry and then they can never divorce.

Time to devirginize the populace, I think.

Remington

Quote from: Jenne on September 18, 2009, 05:18:56 PM
So, yeah, if the right wingnuts have any further say in marriage, only virgins will marry and then they can never divorce.

Time to devirginize the populace, I think.
:lulz:

Sir Remington III,
On it.
Is it plugged in?