News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on September 18, 2009, 05:18:56 PM
So, yeah, if the right wingnuts have any further say in marriage, only virgins will marry and then they can never divorce.

Time to devirginize the populace, I think.

I can see it now. 

"Today, President Obama announced the appointment of a new Czar.  Ronald Jeremy will take on the position at the head of the Office of Population Devirgination.  Mr. Jeremy comes to the position with lots of experience..."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 18, 2009, 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 18, 2009, 05:18:56 PM
So, yeah, if the right wingnuts have any further say in marriage, only virgins will marry and then they can never divorce.

Time to devirginize the populace, I think.

I can see it now. 

"Today, President Obama announced the appointment of a new Czar.  Ronald Jeremy will take on the position at the head of the Office of Population Devirgination.  Mr. Jeremy comes to the position with lots of experience..."

:lulz:  Fux News would have a field day.  And sales of Ron Jeremy's pr0n would skyrocket into oblivion the day the news broke.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Triple Zero

YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS SORT OF THING HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TOO LONG
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

I am TOTALLY down with this sort of thing.

AFK

This sort of thing is so 1970 compared to THAT sort of thing. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Idem

Supporters of this sort of thing will soon know the wrath of an angry God.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on September 22, 2009, 02:49:18 PM
Supporters of this sort of thing will soon know the wrath of an angry God.

TOO LATE
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Sir Squid Diddimus