Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Jenne

Cramulus

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Bu🤠ns

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

I found this elsewhere on the net

didn't one of us make this? Vex?

Requia ☣

I need a way to post that around campus without getting caught.

And an inside man who will put approval stamps on them so they can't be taken down.  :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 03, 2009, 04:22:36 AM

And an inside man who will put approval stamps on them so they can't be taken down.  :lulz:

scanner + colour printer. you won't be able to tell the difference from a few feet.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

This picture, while nothing especially amazing, sums up the current state of world affairs, I'd like to believe:

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 03, 2009, 11:03:22 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 03, 2009, 04:22:36 AM

scanner + colour printer. you won't be able to tell the difference from a few feet.

I got mine to be actually indistinguishable, even after using The GIMP to change the dates.

True Fact: My uni switched from a B&W approval stamp to a 2-color stamp and required that every poster be approved individually (rather than getting a poster approved and then photocopying it) explicitly because of the activities of the University of Dayton of Chaos Brigade.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Triple Zero

While that is a glorious achievement of this Chaos Brigade, does it matter that they changed the stamps?

Maybe I'm assessing the situation wrong, but I imagine your campus is rather big and there are designated good spots for postering all over the place. To distinguish a scanned stamp from the real thing is going to take examination from no more than 1 or 2 ft distance. Is some janitor / facility management person really going to check all the poster spots from up close to determine whether the stamps are real? Really?

I say this Chaos Brigade should not stop before the Mgt decides it is necessary to use specifically UV waterproofed paper for posters to determine authenticity. :lol:

No but seriously, the only thing I can imagine is that this Mgt may spot one fake stamp on a certain location and can then continue to quickly remove all posters that look exactly the same without close inspection. In which case, you should most definitely abuse the fuck out of that piece of security theater by colour scanning + printing some posters of boring shit you don't like and make their reproduced stamps look just a bit more fake than they should, and hopefully prompting the Mgt into carelessly removing all of the boring posters even if they have authentic stamps.

Do campus organisations also get sanctioned if they put up unstamped posters? Because, you know, more fun can be had.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Template

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 04, 2009, 07:18:01 PM
While that is a glorious achievement of this Chaos Brigade, does it matter that they changed the stamps?

Maybe I'm assessing the situation wrong, but I imagine your campus is rather big and there are designated good spots for postering all over the place. To distinguish a scanned stamp from the real thing is going to take examination from no more than 1 or 2 ft distance. Is some janitor / facility management person really going to check all the poster spots from up close to determine whether the stamps are real? Really?

I say this Chaos Brigade should not stop before the Mgt decides it is necessary to use specifically UV waterproofed paper for posters to determine authenticity. :lol:

No but seriously, the only thing I can imagine is that this Mgt may spot one fake stamp on a certain location and can then continue to quickly remove all posters that look exactly the same without close inspection. In which case, you should most definitely abuse the fuck out of that piece of security theater by colour scanning + printing some posters of boring shit you don't like and make their reproduced stamps look just a bit more fake than they should, and hopefully prompting the Mgt into carelessly removing all of the boring posters even if they have authentic stamps.

Do campus organisations also get sanctioned if they put up unstamped posters? Because, you know, more fun can be had.

Rubber stamps can also be bought or made, you know.  Or "misplaced".

What would the PD be without rubber stamps?