News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on March 16, 2010, 06:45:46 PM
Try using http://imgur.com/ in the future, they seem a lot more tolerant about content.

Thanks. Bookmarked.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 17, 2010, 08:06:18 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on March 16, 2010, 06:42:47 PM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on March 16, 2010, 06:15:34 AM

That was quick.

Here's a link:

http://www.disinfo.com/2010/03/hitler-as-a-united-states-senator/

I wonder if they make that in poster size.  Only without the b&w half.  I want to see some people really freak out.

Some assembly required.

Also, it's in black and white because you cannot afford that size print in color.

I guarantee it.

You could get some light pink, blue, and red paint and make it color though.

It is 9 x 9 in sheets of 8.5" x 11" which you have to carefully stick together in the link above.

Triple Zero

cannot afford? copyshop here does a colour print in A0 on a bigass printer for 27 euros or something.

kind of expensive and I wonder how long the colours hold, but for a custom design poster that size, It's worth considering.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 17, 2010, 11:49:30 AM
cannot afford? copyshop here does a colour print in A0 on a bigass printer for 27 euros or something.

kind of expensive and I wonder how long the colours hold, but for a custom design poster that size, It's worth considering.

If there is enough demand, I may put one together.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on March 18, 2010, 05:51:44 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 17, 2010, 11:49:30 AM

If there is enough demand, I may put one together.

Oh not really, I was just wondering about the price, that's all.

Soon I will order a picture wallpaper of 2.80x3.33m (9.2x10.9ft), surface looks and feels just like canvas, except you paste it on your wall. I'm not entirely sure what picture I will put on it, we were thinking probably a forest or something. It's custom design so we might have to borrow a decent camera somewhere and snap a picture of the little forest near my gf's parents house. I mean the default forest pictures look damn pretty, but they are the defaults you know? 100 other people will have it on their wall too :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

E.O.T.

THE NAZOMETER

http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t82099.html

A MACHINE

to detect nazi sympathizers.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Remington

Is it plugged in?