News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

LMNO

Cramulus

well... yeah that's true. I concede on that point.

Richter

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 24, 2010, 02:03:23 PM
Scotch > Pie/Cake

True.  This is like saying blowjobs trump in a swingset vs. monkeybars arguement, though.  THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE!  I mean, deciding whether I prefer pendulum motion to brachiation, and the possibility of oral comes up instead. Fuck the playground yo.

(Condition:  I has to be good scotch, or someone good looking offering said blow.  I mean, if it's a dusty bottle from the cossack distilleries, or a toothless drifter who hasn't bathed since St. Louis, the answer, unequivocably, is "No."  For such a trump, we must presume a positive incarnation of scotch or suckoff.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Whenever I suggest we get scotch, people just give me this look like, what are we, old?  :lulz:  Fools.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 24, 2010, 05:05:17 PM
Whenever I suggest we get scotch, people just give me this look like, what are we, old?  :lulz:  Fools.

I suggested scotch to Richter and he started performing sexual acts on the ATM in hopes it would hasten its job and get us to the whisky faster.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

That machine was asking for it.

Incidently, thanks to my birthday and my friends, I have bottles of Tomatin, Glenfidich, and Balvenie (all 12 year) at the apartment.  We need to have an Ornery Scotch Day sometime in December.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Eater of Clowns

I don't have much left of the cask strength Laphroaig left but we could kill that, and at 55% it doesn't take much anyway.   Depending on when in December I'd probably have another bottle to contribute.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

Nice!  Let's work on this and see who else can be roped in. 

leln

Quote from: Richter on November 24, 2010, 05:41:13 PM
Nice!  Let's work on this and see who else can be roped in. 

Did somebody mention a gathering involving scotch? I'll contribute money for booze and and bake something, unless Richter doesn't want family to witness the orneriness.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Richter

I'll be posting / alerting folks as to ideas and times elsewhere, so I don't threadjack.

Jasper

I want to fuse cake and pie somehow. Combine their virtues. 

A velvety icing.  Hard, flaky crust.  Fluffy, moist interior, with berries.  Ice cream on the side.

I think I can do it. 

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 24, 2010, 09:33:50 PM
I want to fuse cake and pie somehow. Combine their virtues. 

A velvety icing.  Hard, flaky crust.  Fluffy, moist interior, with berries.  Ice cream on the side.

I think I can do it. 

:crankey: Don't you fucking steal MY idea, asswipe! I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Jasper

Have you PATENTED it?

:lulz:  Because I will.

Richter

Can you patent food?  I'm confident you can copyright a distinct recipe, but I don't know if a patent would apply.

Sister Fracture

Goddammit. It was MY idea first. I WILL END YOU. I swear upon the dessicated dreams lining the street gutters of South Filth.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.