News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

ITT: Famous Last Words

Started by Cramulus, April 04, 2007, 06:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

If, as you were reading this, someone shot you in the back and you only had time to type a brief reply before keeling over dead, what would your last words be?

aaaand
BANG!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 04, 2007, 06:31:55 PM
If, as you were reading this, someone shot you in the back and you only had time to type a brief reply before keeling over dead, what would your last words be?

aaaand
BANG!

"I got my tongue stuck in the printer again."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

"Sorry honey, I won't be able to pick up the milk."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

"Tell them I said something."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

"I knew I shouldn't have posted about HIMEOBS....!"

Thurnez Isa

"remember me as a peace bringer"
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

theCalmpsychopath

"its true about people dying and shitting thier pants"
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

The Good Reverend Roger

DJRubberducky

OW FUCK FUCK FUCK OW OW OW FUCK OW!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

theCalmpsychopath

"if you are going to have sex with my corpse, you'll have a nice surprise the next time you pee"
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

cyberus

"Hey, can you press submit for me please?"
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Ambassador KAOS

you may kill me but me but my ego will haunt you to your grave.
AKK: twice as modded as you'd believe.

phear my 1337 braynz!!!!11one!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2007, 11:42:40 PM
At this point, I believe there only two things that are going to stop him.

1.  His connection going down
2.  HIMEOBS

NEWS:  Principia Discordia dot com:  Now with 90% less Ambassador KAOS!

guest7654

you will never be free from my curse ....*starts speaking in tongues*