News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ITT: Famous Last Words

Started by Cramulus, April 04, 2007, 06:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zen_magick

It's a tie between two for me:

1. "Hold my beer and check this shit out!"

2. "Could you please remove that from my ass before the ambulance arrives?"

The second is due to a good Protestant upbringing after all a gentleman should preserve a modicum of decorum even in death.

Blow my Mind or Blow Me!

KaaosovCyn

Okay I now see that you have placed this glock against my head.... damn it Eris, I told you not to play hostage with me... (She begins to laugh her-stare-ick-all-lee or something similar or something.)
Sarcastically Eris pulls the trigger and BOOMTIME happens...

Slurrealist

Do you have a Bardo Thodol nearby?
"You're free, and freedom is beautiful. It will take time to restore chaos...but we will..."

Fujikoma

This is how we handle such things in my hometown, sheer, redneck stupidity, and a shitload of duct-tape.

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Doktor Howl

"The manual didn't say SHIT about THIS."
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

Rock and roll will never die.

TastyCle

In fact I am immune to steam rollers.
Very painful to get rid of, why even bother.

Brother Mythos

Two and a wake-up. Two and a wake-up.

Brother Mythos

I didn't start it, he did.

Don Coyote

"I'm in a cult. It seems to be going well." - Professor Cramulus

The Johnny

Quote from: Don Coyote on July 06, 2019, 11:53:00 PM
"I'm in a cult. It seems to be going well." - Professor Cramulus

:lol:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Brother Mythos

I would rather be living in Philadelphia.

chaotic neutral observer

Since you gave me time to both arm the bomb, and say some last words, I'm guessing you're not with the guild.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Brother Mythos

Yes, those pants do make you look fat.