News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

RWHN's Pun House

Started by AFK, April 06, 2007, 06:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I was playing cards with my buddies when my cat decided to jump on the table and piss on my hand.  That's right, I had Pee-Knuckles. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Oh yeah, thanks to Suu, Richter, and Cram for providing me with the inspiration.  You guys are a bunch of cards. 

Suu

Have you gotten the cat spade since this?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Well, I submitted it to Pun Of The Day, I'm quite sure they won't publish it. 

Suu

AFK

When he saw all of the other tall people working for the company he soon realized that he was just the Tolkien Hobbit. 

AFK

The entire staph is composed of workaholics, they find their work to be quite infectious. 

Chairman Risus

Suu

A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Suu on July 03, 2008, 05:25:27 PM
A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender replies, "For you, no charge."

two atoms walking on the street. says one to the other, "I think I lost an electron!", says the other, "Are you sure?", "Yeah, I'm absolutely positive!"

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Suu

Quote from: triple zero on July 03, 2008, 06:07:08 PM
Quote from: Suu on July 03, 2008, 05:25:27 PM

two atoms walking on the street. says one to the other, "I think I lost an electron!", says the other, "Are you sure?", "Yeah, I'm absolutely positive!"

*high fives Zippy for bad physics jokes*

Two atoms are talking about their plans for the weekend.
"So what are you up to?" Asks one.
The other replies, "I'm splittin', man. I'm going fission!"

Triple Zero

Q: why did the dilaton get lost?
A: because it couldnt orient itself

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder?

"You may have graduated but I've got many degrees."