News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

YUO: HOT SHIT OR NOT! (advice to noobs)

Started by saint aini, April 08, 2007, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the dreadful hours

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 04, 2007, 09:04:31 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on June 04, 2007, 09:02:13 PM
I haven't really read any of this guy's posts, were lulz had? Should I go back and read?

only if you think "suck my dick" is unbelievably funny

Suck my dick is a tired phrase that people say before they get:
a) their dick sucked
b) their ass kicked
c) completely ignored.

hunter s.durden

Option B has an unproportionally high rate of being chosen.
This space for rent.

navkat

Quote from: saint aini on April 08, 2007, 09:37:23 PM

It's not so much about dominance, but about contributing constructively.  I'm tired of noobs showing up, posting nonsense that isn't half funny, and arguing with us when we tell them that it's not funny.

I will *never* argue with you when you tell me it's not funny.

tyrannosaurus vex

to be fair, arguing when they'er told it isn't half funny has at least in the past lead to a couple of 3rd rate chuckles.

i prefer them not posting the unfunny shit in the first place, tbh
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Doktor Loki

People dont understand when I bust out laughing at what they percieve as nothing.
My strongest sense is my sense of humor.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Doktor_Fistula on June 11, 2007, 05:00:28 AM
People dont understand when I bust out laughing at what they percieve as nothing.

I get that.

My psychological tests always say "innapropriate affect",  when in actuality i'm laughing at things above their notice.

Like injured old people.

Note: Roger, get Life Alert!.... "All senior citizens should ahve life alert."
This space for rent.

navkat

Quote from: hunter s.durden on June 11, 2007, 05:12:49 AM

I get that.

My psychological tests always say "innapropriate affect",  when in actuality i'm laughing at things above their notice.

Like injured old people.

Note: Roger, get Life Alert!.... "All senior citizens should ahve life alert."

"Psychological tests" are bullshit. So they manage to categorize your Neurological wiring...okay so what? Unless they use that information for good (ie: how to become more *inclusive* to the way a person already *is* instead of trying to force the newly "diagnosed" individual to conform) it's damned-near useless because people can't change their nature and the current system is designed only to make them feel ashamed of what that nature happens to be.

Am I making sense, here?

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Cain

I have that.  Normally with TV programs that are not comedies. 

East Coast Hustle

I thought Forrest Gump was the funniest movie ever made.

Especially when Ginny dies from AIDS.

No one else in the theater seemed to share my sentiment.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

Quote from: navkat on June 11, 2007, 05:48:44 AM
"Psychological tests" are bullshit. So they manage to categorize your Neurological wiring...okay so what? Unless they use that information for good (ie: how to become more *inclusive* to the way a person already *is* instead of trying to force the newly "diagnosed" individual to conform) it's damned-near useless because people can't change their nature and the current system is designed only to make them feel ashamed of what that nature happens to be.

Am I making sense, here?

I totally get it.
You're really smart, ya know?
Are you a doctor or something?
I love doctors... tee hee.

Eat that Hustle...
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

never bring a knife to a gunfight, Hunter.

you know better than that.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"