News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

YUO: HOT SHIT OR NOT! (advice to noobs)

Started by saint aini, April 08, 2007, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 01:42:04 PM
Where is saint aini now?

How about right at your forum making a return?

careful. there are black men here.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Where is saint aini now?

Holy crap.  Where ya been?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dirtytime on February 22, 2009, 05:16:05 PM
Where is saint aini now?

Big scary ones.  With gynormous penises and no sense of self control.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

saint aini

Quote from: Dirtytime on February 22, 2009, 05:16:05 PM
Where is saint aini now?

Black men are not a problem any more.  It's the pasty white slut who looks like a fugly drag queen who thinks she's queen of the club that gets drunk and threatens violence against me despite it being blatantly obvious to any outside observer how any fight would go.  She doesn't yet get that Art of War quote that DirtyTime used to sling around all the time: namely, any battle which does not have the potential for positive gains is automatically lost.  I refuse to engage her because I have only to gain a ban from said club and she doesn't grok that she's likely to suffer a lot of pain for her ego trip.

In brief: still living in the dirty D, still living at the same house since July 2008, working for fabulous fags as their web developer, working with some very cool promoters and performers, and busy as ever.  I produced my first fetish show this February at the Dirty Show.  In short, I'm taking my performance career to the next level in a number of ways, including a trip to NYC this spring.  The video will be up shortly for your fapping pleasure.

There's an Art of War quote that brought me back here since I can't find it.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Faust

Where is saint aini now?

I was actually thinking about you the other day, kinda worried you had dropped off the face of the earth.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 08:21:36 PM
Black men are not a problem any more.  It's the pasty white slut who looks like a fugly drag queen who thinks she's queen of the club that gets drunk and threatens violence against me despite it being blatantly obvious to any outside observer how any fight would go. 

Rape Induced PTSD:  Cured by pasty white sluts who get drunk and threaten violence.

saint aini

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2009, 08:55:33 PM
Black men are not a problem any more.  It's the pasty white slut who looks like a fugly drag queen who thinks she's queen of the club that gets drunk and threatens violence against me despite it being blatantly obvious to any outside observer how any fight would go. 

Rape Induced PTSD:  Cured by pasty white sluts who get drunk and threaten violence.

Actually, I learned enough kkkung fu to beat up fucking everyone who would cause me a problem without the usual fail of martial artists.  And thus, the blacks and the dirty sluts no longer bother me because I know they'll not put up much of a fight when I start fighting back.  But yeah, enough of the internet tough girl routine (despite the fact that chicks with chelsea dread hawks are just plain trouble).
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

Actually, I learned enough kkkung fu to beat up fucking everyone who would cause me a problem without the usual fail of martial artists.  And thus, the blacks and the dirty sluts no longer bother me because I know they'll not put up much of a fight when I start fighting back.  But yeah, enough of the internet tough girl routine (despite the fact that chicks with chelsea dread hawks are just plain trouble).

"kkkung fu"?

Is that what Jesse Helms used to totally fucking Carol Moseley Braun when they fought to the death on the steps of Capitol Hill?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 08:59:45 PM

I see Michiganders haven't changed much.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 08:59:45 PMthe blacks and the dirty sluts no longer bother me

:|

- Nigel, a black, dirty slut
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on February 23, 2009, 04:40:57 AM
Quote from: saint aini on February 22, 2009, 08:59:45 PMthe blacks and the dirty sluts no longer bother me

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

that's OK, Aini isn't afraid of you raping her anymore.

hey, maybe we should introduce Aini to DK!

Adios

Quote from: Nigel on February 23, 2009, 04:40:57 AM

Hawk,
can be black at least long enough to piss off a bigot.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman