News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Who's Who on PD.com

Started by Doktor Howl, July 19, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2019, 04:03:57 PM
I'll miss that guy.

He was an ass, but he could sing and his wife was pretty.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Very sad about her.  When the last of the Big Gay Cowboys fell, it was just her and the sharks.

I mean, her and 30 automated machine guns like in the second Aliens flick and a bazooka with a bayonet and the sharks.

Despite all that, numbers told...But as she was running out of ammunition, the radio crackled to life.

But then the season ended, and the next season was canceled in favor of a show about haunted pawn shop house-flippers, so nobody knows what happened to her.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Some say that on moonless nights, when the wind dies down, you can still hear her, singing her battle song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Some say that on moonless nights, when the wind dies down, you can still hear her, singing her battle song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

:hammer:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Chaotic Neutral Observer

"CNO" as we call him, posts on this board from another, colder dimension.  He can do this because he knows how to rewire his TRS-80 for this reality, AND he is the only living person in any dimension who remembers how to to use the ATTRIBUTE command in DOS.  His is not a happy dimension...The World Trade Center was destroyed by terrorists, war is now the normal state of affairs, and some idiot gave Roger Whittaker a recording contract some decades ago.  Oh, and the superpower next to him elected some reality show host as president and is now overrun with Nazis.

You can see why he'd want to talk to someone else.  His reality is insane.  It stopped making sense way back in 1974, and it's gotten progressively worse.

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 03, 2021, 04:07:19 PM
He can do this because he knows how to rewire his TRS-80 for this reality,
I have this fucker upgraded to 16KB, and what I've done to the expansion interface would make both Lovecraft and Edison shit their pants.  Posthumously.

Needless to say, it wouldn't pass an IPC inspection.

His is not a happy dimension...The World Trade Center was destroyed by terrorists, war is now the normal state of affairs, and some idiot gave Roger Whittaker a recording contract some decades ago.  Oh, and the superpower next to him elected some reality show host as president and is now overrun with Nazis.
Our version of China bases its foreign policy on selected passages from "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.